Ordering groceries at WDW

Our last trip, we used Amazon Prime Now. It's similar to Prime Pantry BUT it is free as long as you have a Prime membership and buy $20 worth of stuff. There wasn't really a selection of produce & meat, but the main reason we order groceries is for beverages anyways (bottled water, oj, capri suns, milk, etc.) so it worked for us. I ordered while waiting on the Magicial Express, and it was delivered 2-3 hours after that (you pick your requested delivery window). They do request you tip the drivers, but that wasn't a big deal considering all the money I saved since they don't mark their groceries up like GG.

I've used both Garden Grocer and Orlando Grocery Express. Had a great experience with both.

Our last trip, we used Amazon Prime Now. It's similar to Prime Pantry BUT it is free as long as you have a Prime membership and buy $20 worth of stuff. There wasn't really a selection of produce & meat, but the main reason we order groceries is for beverages anyways (bottled water, oj, capri suns, milk, etc.) so it worked for us. I ordered while waiting on the Magicial Express, and it was delivered 2-3 hours after that (you pick your requested delivery window). They do request you tip the drivers, but that wasn't a big deal considering all the money I saved since they don't mark their groceries up like GG.

We are most likely using Amazon Prime now for our trip next month, but just curious how much you tipped? Is it suggested amount by the app or an amount you choose yourself? Thanks!

We are most likely using Amazon Prime now for our trip next month, but just curious how much you tipped? Is it suggested amount by the app or an amount you choose yourself? Thanks!
It suggests an amount, but you can change it to whatever you wish. I do know that there was a $10 off order on your first prime now order available that I was able to apply. I just went to the website and can't find it now, but the code was 10PRIMENOW, so not sure if it's still active or not? Since my groceries came out to a little under $20 after the coupon was applied, I went ahead and tipped $5 since that was close to 20% of the order total. Though I will say that if I had ordered $50 worth of stuff, I probably wouldn't have tipped $10- more like $6 or $7. It says the tip goes directly to the drivers with no overhead taken out, so I liked knowing that.

It suggests an amount, but you can change it to whatever you wish. I do know that there was a $10 off order on your first prime now order available that I was able to apply. I just went to the website and can't find it now, but the code was 10PRIMENOW, so not sure if it's still active or not? Since my groceries came out to a little under $20 after the coupon was applied, I went ahead and tipped $5 since that was close to 20% of the order total. Though I will say that if I had ordered $50 worth of stuff, I probably wouldn't have tipped $10- more like $6 or $7. It says the tip goes directly to the drivers with no overhead taken out, so I liked knowing that.

Thank you!

just wanted to confirm.. you tip on the app, not in person correct? Did they deliver it to your room or to the front desk?

just wanted to confirm.. you tip on the app, not in person correct? Did they deliver it to your room or to the front desk?
Yes, you tip on the app. I added tip & paid with total payment. So essentially I tipped before the job was done on the assumption that everything would go flawlessly (which luckily, it did). No, you do not have to be there to have them deliver- we were at the park. Bell services held them until I picked them up that evening. I did include my reservation number on the delivery info- just to make it easier for them to identify, if needed. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter