Ordering a celebration cake

ScottishFansie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

I am planning my trip with my best friend in September. I am planning on surprise day including a trip to Hop-dee-doo revvue and a small celebration cake for the 2 of us to thank her for being my friend, coming on holiday and for being there for me for the last few years. Shes also been through a lot lately and want to show her how much I appreciate her.

Has anyone ordered a Disney custom celebration cake before from the UK? I can only find information from the USA and a USA number. Is there a way of contacting them from the UK keeeping cost down.

Hi,

First, that sounds like such a lovely idea for your friend.

In regards to contacting them, I emailed disney a few weeks ago and they said that unfortunately the only way of ordering one is via the American number. I'm currently debating whether to order one or not as it'll cost a lot ringing a us number.

Also, they don't have a direct email address.

Sorry i couldn't help more

A few years ago my son arranged, from the UK, a surprise for my birthday to be left in our studio at SS. There were banners, singing balloons, flashing birthdays lights... all Disney themed. I can't imagine how much it cost him. It was wonderful.
In the midst was a Minnie cake, beautiful, we were off to MVMCP that night ( Mickey thought it was his party but it was really mine) anyway I didn't examine the cake closely and decided to take it home. It was 3 layers, obviously chocolate with figures on top - gorgeous. At the end of our trip
I bought a suitcase, packed all my birthday gifts up and headed back to the uk to celebrate birthday, Christmas etc.
I unpacked the cake, still intact, tried to cut it......
It was hollow.... a chocolate shell, beautiful but a very, very expensive oversized chocolate.
So, can I suggest instead of a cake you maybe treat your friend to afternoon tea, maybe at the GF, or cocktails at sunset at DS or champagne at Chef du France at firework time....
Hope you don't mind my story, it was truly wonderful to experience.
Hope you don't mind the suggestions either.

We used Dizzy dolphin to get a birthday cake and some other surprise items I wanted, we also ordered groceries so it was very reasonable for the delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter