Ordered the deluxe Passporter.......

thelittlemermaid

<font color=purple>My life was forever changed whe
Our trip isn't until 2006, but couldn't wait any longer to buy it. LOL!!! Plus had a amazon gift certifcate that needed to be used also.

I have read there are refills for the deluxe, do you just buy those now for the year that your taking your trip in? Instead of having to buy it all over again?
Just where would I buy the refills at?

Last year bought the spiral bound Passporter, now I wish I would have bought the deluxe.

Thanks!!

thelittlemermaid said:
Our trip isn't until 2006, but couldn't wait any longer to buy it. LOL!!! Plus had a amazon gift certifcate that needed to be used also.

I have read there are refills for the deluxe, do you just buy those now for the year that your taking your trip in? Instead of having to buy it all over again?
Just where would I buy the refills at?

Last year bought the spiral bound Passporter, now I wish I would have bought the deluxe.

Thanks!!

The refills aren't just the pages in the back, the entire book is updated. I bought my 2005 last month. You take out all the old book and put the new book in the binder. I love this book. I first bought it in 2003 and last night I was going over not only how much that trip cost but what we did each day. I love this book! :goodvibes

When you register your deluxe edition, they email a coupon good for next years refills. I purchased my refills from the passporter website, but barnes and noble told me they could order them also

And if you ever decide to do a cruise, that insert will work in the deluxe folder. Last year, I actually fit both of them into the same binder. I pulled out the pages for the resorts we weren't staying at, and the ports we weren't visiting, and got the park and cruise pages in as well as 14 days of pockets :) We did the 10 day Christmas cruise, and 2 days in the park, plus travel days.

tkd lisa said:
And if you ever decide to do a cruise, that insert will work in the deluxe folder. Last year, I actually fit both of them into the same binder. I pulled out the pages for the resorts we weren't staying at, and the ports we weren't visiting, and got the park and cruise pages in as well as 14 days of pockets :) We did the 10 day Christmas cruise, and 2 days in the park, plus travel days.

LOL!!!! I don't think I have to worry about ever taking a cruise, enless it's just me. DH is afraid of boats, no matter how BIG they are. :rotfl: Guess we make perfect pair, he hates boats and I hate planes. LOL!!! He always said someday we will go to Hawaii, don't see how we are going to spend any time together. He will arrive by plane and by the time I get there by boat, he will be ready to leave. :rotfl2:

Thanks to all for the replys!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter