Ordered a DIS Unplugged tank top!!!

clombardi

DIS Veteran
I finally decided that I had to have a DIS Unplugged shirt. It is official...I am a geek!

I had the hardest time finding the link to buy one. Of course, the obvious sometimes escapes me, so it may have been really easy for others to find.

In case there is another DIS nut that wants a shirt and can't find the link, here it is http://www.cafepress.com/disunplugged

Hope I fill out the shirt like the form inside this sample does!
65060630v17_240x240_Front.jpg

I was hunting for this (along with an anti-Michael Vick T....some funny stuff out there!), and couldn't find any Unplugged stuff.....thanks for the link! I ordered Merrick a onesie and me a tank, too!

I was hunting for this (along with an anti-Michael Vick T....some funny stuff out there!), and couldn't find any Unplugged stuff.....thanks for the link! I ordered Merrick a onesie and me a tank, too!

I showed my daughters Merrick's picture and they said they want to babysit for him! I think it would be a long trip out to Colrado just to babysit!

He is so cute!

I would love to get a Dis Unplugged tank. Or, probably better, would be one of the women's tees, since I can't wear tanks to school. :moped: :teacher: :cool2:

Any chance of adding the Pod Squad to the cafepress.com line? I'm heading down to the World in Sept and would love to order a Pod Squad shirt to wear in the parks - if it isn't possible then I'll order from the existing line... I just don't know if I should hold out for our new logo to be added. :goodvibes

I showed my daughters Merrick's picture and they said they want to babysit for him! I think it would be a long trip out to Colrado just to babysit!

He is so cute!

Yeah, it would be a long trip, but I'd take them up on it anytime! As I am finding out quickly, "mommy time" is hard to come by. :flower3:

Any chance of adding the Pod Squad to the cafepress.com line? I'm heading down to the World in Sept and would love to order a Pod Squad shirt to wear in the parks - if it isn't possible then I'll order from the existing line... I just don't know if I should hold out for our new logo to be added. :goodvibes

Me too! I want a POD Squad one!!!

Pleeeaaassseee Pete!!! :love: I love you!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes1 I am your biggest fan!!! :disrocks: (gee did that sound to kiss up?)

What about some of those cheesey I heart Jack Sparrow nock offs at the Disney store that say

I heart Bawb
I heart Jevin
I heart Jory
I heart Pete

The back should say "Hi Antonio!"

I'm working on it. We should have a few Pod Squad items available later today. :thumbsup2

Did yours come yet? I can't believe I am still waiting for it! Better come soon. I leave next Friday!

I did get shipping confirmation and when I went to the tracking link they gave in the email, the wording for the last part of the route was confusing. I can't tell if it means that the post office thinks it delivered it to me or that UPS delivered it to the post office.

I did get shipping confirmation and when I went to the tracking link they gave in the email, the wording for the last part of the route was confusing. I can't tell if it means that the post office thinks it delivered it to me or that UPS delivered it to the post office.

I know...that was confusing. I think UPS does the pickup and USPS does the delivery. Mine was in my mailbox...I hope you get it soon! And have fun on your trip (like that needs to be said!);)

Well I am proud to annouce that I have received my official Pod Squad t-shirt and now consider myself a founding member (you know -- like the Daughters of the American Revolution..that kind of thing).

Now we just have to come up with a password and a secret handshake! :thumbsup2

The shirt finally came today! You should have heard my daughters groan, "No, you're not wearing that in Disney. Are you?" My response, "Heck yeah!"

Got mine today. My wife just rolled her head and shook her eyes....

wait....

maybe it was the other way around.

Either way, I was just so happy to get my shirt. I'll wear it out in public with pride! Thanks Corey (and Julie, and Pete, Bob, Kevin, and John in no particular order)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!