Order of Fantasyland rides first thing

mmlover74

Mouseketeer
I found on here an order that started with PP, then Dumbo and ending with Tea Cups and carousel. Can anyone lead me in the direction of where to find that list? Thank you.

My wife and I did PP,Snow White,Pinocheo,then Alice.

Dumbo is 2nd priority after PP, if you're doing PP. We made the mistake of doing Alice before Dumbo (did PP another morning) and the line was slow and miserable thanks to Zootopia Sloth slow CMs (not sure if this is the norm for the ride or what). If we'd done Dumbo first, Alice would have still been a very short wait afterwards.

Dumbo is 2nd priority after PP, if you're doing PP. We made the mistake of doing Alice before Dumbo (did PP another morning) and the line was slow and miserable thanks to Zootopia Sloth slow CMs (not sure if this is the norm for the ride or what). If we'd done Dumbo first, Alice would have still been a very short wait afterwards.
I've always done/heard...

Peter Pan
Dumbo
Story Book Land
Casey's Train
Finding Nemo (I realize this isn't Fantasyland)
Alice In Wonderland
Tea Cups
It's A Small World
Matterhorn
and then do Pinnochio, Snow White and Mr. Toad's.

I'm curious if that is still somewhat a good plan or not.

That is only a good plan if you are one of the first 100 or so people on PP, which means you're at the very front of rope drop. Otherwise you will waste 30-40 minutes in line for PP and by that time Dumbo and Alice will be 20-30 minute waits. We always skip PP as much as I like it simply because my LO can't handle the wait. Once we got lucky with a 17-minute wait... just walked by and saw the line was randomly short and jumped right in.

We usually do Dumbo or Alice first, then Toad/Snow White/Pinocchio if the lines are reasonable. Love the Casey Jr train and Storybook Land Canal boats but the waits have been ridiculous lately.

That is only a good plan if you are one of the first 100 or so people on PP, which means you're at the very front of rope drop. Otherwise you will waste 30-40 minutes in line for PP and by that time Dumbo and Alice will be 20-30 minute waits. We always skip PP as much as I like it simply because my LO can't handle the wait. Once we got lucky with a 17-minute wait... just walked by and saw the line was randomly short and jumped right in.

We usually do Dumbo or Alice first, then Toad/Snow White/Pinocchio if the lines are reasonable. Love the Casey Jr train and Storybook Land Canal boats but the waits have been ridiculous lately.
I agree with all of this. Unless you're honestly FIRST at Peter Pan and can get through in 10 minutes or less, it's not worth it to go there first. Even if it takes just 20 minute, that's like three other rides that you're "replacing" with rope-drop waits (assuming an 8am rope drop). So even if you ride PP later and wait 30 minutes, you only "replaced" one other ride at that time of day. Hope that makes sense.

In my experience, the lines that build the quickest in Fantasyland in the morning are PP, Dumbo, Alice. So those are our first three in that order (and yes we are at the front of rope drop so we can be among the first wave on PP). In addition, I've found that Storybook is not open until several hours later in the morning so we don't include that one first thing.

Here is our full list in order: PP, Dumbo, Alice, Toad, Casey Jr (if open), Teacups, Matterhorn, Nemo. We ask CMs when Storybook will open and try to hit it soon after, and we save the carousel, Pinocchio, and SW for much later in the day (when other attractions are very crowded) as these can sometimes have short lines in the afternoon or evening.

Thanks Everyone! I did find what I was looking for and with us now signing up for Jedi training,, it does put a little wrench into my usual plans. I am usually first at rope drop, so we are blessed with short wait times. Always good to hear others point of views as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter