Order a shake to-go at 50s Prime-Time without a reservation?

Bmlors

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Apologies if this has been answered already -- I'm wondering if they are allowing to-go orders at 50s Prime Time without a reservation, even though the Tune-In Lounge is closed? We just want a PB&J shake to go and in the past we've just ordered at the bar. I'm planning out some November reservations and will book a ressie if I have to just to get a shake, but that seems like a waste of a reservation knowing that we're not going to stay.

Apologies if this has been answered already -- I'm wondering if they are allowing to-go orders at 50s Prime Time without a reservation, even though the Tune-In Lounge is closed? We just want a PB&J shake to go and in the past we've just ordered at the bar. I'm planning out some November reservations and will book a ressie if I have to just to get a shake, but that seems like a waste of a reservation knowing that we're not going to stay.

Maybe. There was the news today that Sanaa is now offering take-away through the mobile app. So, perhaps other restaurants will start this too. Milkshakes seem like a good mobile order item.

It doesn't hurt to ask at the podium.

They have refused to do this the last 4 times I've asked :eeyore:

Disney misses the mark on so many of the simplest things. For example, my son wanted to get a mac & cheese dog at Cosmic Ray's. They have Chili-cheese dogs and the have mac & cheeses sides. Fondly I remember the days when it would be "no problem, we can do that for you." The best I got was "I'm sorry, but you can purchase a ($6) side of mac & cheese along with your hot dog."

If I had a nickel for every "I'm sorry" that a cast member tells me...

I tried to get a PB&J shake at 50's in July when we went. I asked and was told "sorry, you need a reservation"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter