Orange County Fl lifts all Corona viruses restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe they are not vaccinated...? The CDC guidelines of no masks are for those who have been vaccinated, which is only about 1/2 of adults. All children and the other 1/2 of adults should still be wearing them.
Possibly but most likely the population apt to wear a mask are also the ones ok with getting a vaccine except for some exceptions.

Or maybe they are not vaccinated...? The CDC guidelines of no masks are for those who have been vaccinated, which is only about 1/2 of adults. All children and the other 1/2 of adults should still be wearing them.

I doubt it. I went into Walmart and target over the weekend. Only 5 people in each store without masks. No way only 2% of the population in my area is vaccinated

I doubt it. I went into Walmart and target over the weekend. Only 5 people in each store without masks. No way only 2% of the population in my area is vaccinated

Your area must be very different from mine. Around here hardly anyone is wearing them. The CDC said vaccinated people don't need to wear masks and all the people around me heard was the "no mask" part.

I thought they would’ve followed closely behind universal. Is Disney the only theme park still requiring masks?
It is the only one I know of but I’m sure there are a few others. Cedar fair parks are mask free outdoors and indoors for vaccinated depending on the state. Same as universal and most others I’ve heard of . I’ve been to cedar point twice already without a mask and it’s been a great. It was basically back to 2019 normal.

Well, a revised mask mandate was posted today at Disney: "all theaters" require masks became "all indoor theaters."

Sorry, guys, but I think that's the update...

Still hoping for more. Gonna be hard to keep enforcing this as every other place allows for individuals to choose for themselves.

With even states like CA and IL opening fully (soon), Disney seems to be behind

Chapek said in a recent interview that mask mandates wouldn't change for indoors until Q4. I think they are waiting to see if a vaccine becomes available for younger kids in the fall.

Last edited:
When does Disney’s 4th quarter begin? It has to be soon because I think their fiscal year ends in October.

Just read that vaccination rates in our state for kids who can get the shot are very very low. I think that will be a trend. Covid presents a very minimal risk in kids so I think there will be even more vaccine hesitancy. So, for all the ppl who think vaccinated kids will be the magic potion that allows us to lift mask requirements, now what? Do we wear masks forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter