$$ or gift for graduation

Thanks for all the great ideas. I love them all. I remember when DS graduated last year he appreciated both the cahs and gifts. She will not be living in a dorm. She will be living at home and going to her local college in town. That makes it easy for me to run over to the campus bookstore and get her a shirt or blanket. I like that idea. She doesn't have a Mom so I was wondering should I get her something a little more personal?

That's hard to say. It just depends so much on the person. For example, my DD's BF's family adores her (as we do him). They've been together for quite awhile and are discussing marriage in the future. For Christmas, his mother got my DD a new set of horse clippers :laughing: (which are pretty expensive). That might sound like a strange gift to some, but for DD, it was the perfect gift (hers had quit and couldn't be fixed).

In my DD's case, she would love the shirt. In fact, since the college is in town, you might even consider making a basket of some items you might find in the bookstore there. Most bookstores have an abundance of school themed items. Also, the Wal-Mart in your town might also have the shirts, etc. (I know the ones around here do), so you could probably get more items for the money. Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter