Oppinons...

pirateprinces_dancer

Future Mrs.Wentz...OMC!!! Future Mrs.Beckett....OM
peter.png

Pete_Wentz--large-msg-116355932303.jpg
so what are yalls oppinons on this? i am thinking about asking for it for christmas or buying it before then if i get enough money... here si a lnk to the website: http://www.bandmerch.com/java2/BandMerch/clandestine/index.jsp?referrer=&content=/store/css5/ProductPage.jsp&product=1913

yeah i really like it but it cost 45 dollars at their concert they were selling one just like it but it was black and the bat was purple...and it was 50dollars i would have gotten it but i only had 25 dollars...

what the heck is that???? it's a clandestine indusrties jacket designed by Pete himself...

Team Magma are an evil organization in some of the Pokemon games. They wear outfits kinda similar to that jacket. Here's a picture:

teammagma.jpg

Here are some folks cosplaying as TM:

teammagma2.jpg

Team Magma are an evil organization in some of the Pokemon games. They wear outfits kinda similar to that jacket. Here's a picture:

teammagma.jpg

Here are some folks cosplaying as TM:

teammagma2.jpg

Okay, I'm huge Pete/FOB fan... but this cracked me up :rotfl:

It does look very similar, too :lmao:

P.S. I'm such a geek, I wish I had friends who would do some kind of cosplay with me (not pokemon, but just some kind. It looks fun, like real-life roleplay.)

Okay, I'm huge Pete/FOB fan... but this cracked me up :rotfl:

It does look very similar, too :lmao:

P.S. I'm such a geek, I wish I had friends who would do some kind of cosplay with me (not pokemon, but just some kind. It looks fun, like real-life roleplay.)

i know my friends would do it...we were kida of the dorks in class.....:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter