opinions please :)

bellesBFF

Mouseketeer
hey everyone! :wave2:
so as you may or may not of noticed, i've been on the boards for quite some time, but haven't posted lots. i've decided that i wanted to post more and talk to people, so i'm making a thread asking what would you guys suggest i do on my graduation trip? :)
it can be anything from riding certain rides, to eating certain things, or even looking for certain hidden mickeys!
i'll be 17 when i go, and i'm going in late april! it will only be my second trip, but my first was spent doing next to nothing. :(

so all opinions/suggestions welcomed!! :goodvibes

You are going to have so much fun( but u probably already know that since you have been there before)

hey everyone! :wave2:
so as you may or may not of noticed, i've been on the boards for quite some time, but haven't posted lots. i've decided that i wanted to post more and talk to people, so i'm making a thread asking what would you guys suggest i do on my graduation trip? :)
it can be anything from riding certain rides, to eating certain things, or even looking for certain hidden mickeys!
i'll be 17 when i go, and i'm going in late april! it will only be my second trip, but my first was spent doing next to nothing. :(

so all opinions/suggestions welcomed!! :goodvibes

Even though you have already been to Disney, and it wasn't the greatest first time in the world, recreate this moment and pretend that this is ur 1st trip! Have fun with it! At Magic Kingdom ride Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Thunder Mountain! Those are best for teenagers/adults. At Animal Kingdom, definitely ride Expedition Everest in the front row (if u r not scared) and Kali River! At Hollywood ride Hollywood Tower of Terror and ROckin Roller Coaster! At Epcot, make sure to ride Soarin' and Test Track and whatevr else u think is interesting!
Have fun! <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter