Opinions please ~ Yay! Got Be Our Guest on our last day....

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
The same day we have Cinderella's Royal Table.... Thoughts appreciated.

Times ~
BOG - 4:05
CRT - 1:00

I won't be keeping both. DD still does not know about the trip.

I also have a dinner at Princess Storybook, and dinner at Cinderella's Happily Ever After.

We have not dined in the castle, we can get lunch at BOG, CRT is two credits....

I will continue looking for CRT on our other MK days.

Thoughts?

I'd keep BOG. I have two princess-loving girls, but I still think the two princess meals you already have will be more than enough. The Beast in his castle would be something a little different. And you could always plan to do the reverse (BOG lunch and a meal at CRT) on your next trip. :)

I would keep BOG as well. It is still dining in a castle and you already have two princess meals. Also doesn't hurt that it saves a credit (if you are on the ddp) and frees you up for another restaurant.

I have a little bit of a different opinion.

I see your daughter is 10. If she has never been in Cindy's Castle and is very into Cinderella, then I would highly consider doing her castle this go around.

When will you be back?

Is there the possibility that when you do come back she won't be into Cindy and the Princesses like she is now?

My daughter was and then turned 11 and then 12 and now is 13 and stopped caring about the Princesses around 11-12.

BOG is something that isn't so honed in on the Princesses so it could be something you do next trip since she's into Princesses now.

Having said that I realize how hard it is to get a ressie for BOG.

If it was me though I'd be more focused on what you believe she would be craziest about. You can't go back and redo those things she'd be crazy about when they get older. Cindy's Castle may not be the cool thing to her then.

But you know her best :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!