Opinions Please - Orlando Vista Hotel

samc

Mouseketeer
Hi......has anyone ever stayed here? It seems pretty close to Downtown Disney. I just need 2 nights in a clean, safe, room close to disney but also economical.....pool/hottub would be nice but not necessary. I'll have a car so bus transportation isn't an issue. Please tell me if you recommend something else!!!

Thanks for your response!!! :)

We spent one night here back in December and it was fine. We had a room with 2 Queen sized beds, great aspect since most hotels either offer a King or 2 Doubles in a room. The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable and although we did not use the pool, they had a pool with a kiddie pool as well. Not sure about the hot tub aspect of things, lobby was nice, small bar to get a night cap. In the morning we got bagels and breakfast sandwiches from the lobby restaurant, and we had no complaints! Also you get these very yummy chocolate chip cookies upon check in!

We only needed one night so it was perfect for us. I would definately go back there again. We had our own car so that was not an issue for us either, and it was so close to everything you need!

Good luck and have a great trip!

I am interested in this hotel also.

Could anyone list the restaurants within walking distance?

Across the street, well 6 lane road, there is Burger King, McDonalds, Taco Bell for fast food. There is also Olive Garden, Pizza Hut,Chevy's, Hooter's, Pizzaria Uno, TGI Friday's, and I think a Chinese/Japanese food place. The hotel is across from the Crossroad's shopping center, I am sure if you google it, you will find a listing with restaurants. There is also a Gooding's Food Store, some things are pricey guess out of convenience to the hotels, but a few miles away there is a Publix that has much better prices! There are so many restaurants within walking distance and others up the road less then a mile or two away. Hope this helps:thumbsup2

Stayed here a few years ago when it was still a Doubletree. It was fine, other poster was right about nicer, queen size beds. For just a couple nights, it should be ok, if the price is right. (We got it via Priceline.) Marriott Village hotels are just down the street, may also be an option for you. FWIW.

Hi......has anyone ever stayed here? It seems pretty close to Downtown Disney. I just need 2 nights in a clean, safe, room close to disney but also economical.....pool/hottub would be nice but not necessary. I'll have a car so bus transportation isn't an issue. Please tell me if you recommend something else!!!

Thanks for your response!!! :)

Just got back from our stay and wanted to give my impression of this hotel.......it was clean, felt safe and close to disney. Paid around $70 per night. Definitely needs to be updated/remodeled. The rooms were noisy....could hear everyone in the pool (we were on 2nd floor) and in the hallway (we were first room outside the elevator). The biggest negative to me.....the parking lot was too small......returned after midnight to NO available parking spaces. For a couple of nights I would stay here again but not for a long stay. Hope this helps someone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!