Opinions on H&V and 1900 PF breakfasts

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
Hello! I'm looking for recent experiences and opinions on the breakfasts at H&V and 1900 PF. Looking for information on quality of food, variety, availability of healthy and interesting choices, and overall atmosphere, particularly in the last 6 months. Thanks!

bumpity bump! Want to cancel one of these. Leaning towards canceling 1900 because of the timing (would give a break between breakfast days), but would like to hear opinions about the quality and variety of the food. Do any of them have made-to-order omelettes with veggies or "unique" items?

We did not do H&V, but we did 1900 PF last week. We thought the quality of the food was pretty good, and it's a beautiful restaurant. Very relaxing atmosphere, good character interaction.

As for the food, DH loved the bread pudding and I loved the strawberry soup. For the kids, they had Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, sausage, etc. Service was good and we were seated promptly when we arrived.

1900 Park Fare is excellent. Have not tried the other. Character interaction great! Lots of variety. Half of my family is bacon and eggs the other half is yogurt, fresh fruit and healthier options. Everyone was pleased! The quality was really good. Not dried out, more interesting than standard fare. Very good. We will be going again in Sept.

Just got back from there. Stayed at the GF for 8 days and did 1900 park fare for breakfast. It was definitely one of the best breakfasts we had during our vacation. lots of items to choose from and the character interactions were great. i'd say it took probably right around an hour to eat and see all the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter