Opinions of San Angel Inn...Epcot..>Mexican

yolie912

DIS Veteran
What do you guys think of the mexican place in Epcot...

Thanks

Should I try this instead of the Italian place...Tutto???

DH and I eat there on every trip. The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is good. We have always had good service - but they are not in a rush, so don't go there if you want to get in and out in a hurry. I think it is a great place to go, relax and get out of the hustle and bustle for an hour or so.

We had lunch there in Oct and it was pretty good...pics are in my Oct link. We were supposed to have dinner there last week but one look of the menu (allears is correct, WDWinfo is not) and we decided to cancel it..nothing wowed us

DH and I would put the food at both places in the "pretty good" category. We thought Tuttos had a so-so atmosphere, while the atmosphere at San Angel Inn is very magical. :cloud9:

Atmosphere is better in Mexico, but it is not food that you'd be used to in a typical Mexican restaurant- it's more traditional than Americanized. Tutto is great food, but busy!

Also, San Angel can be slow. We ate there 2 years ago, and MANY people were complaining about waiting an hour just to get entrees.

DH and I eat there on every trip. The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is good. We have always had good service - but they are not in a rush, so don't go there if you want to get in and out in a hurry. I think it is a great place to go, relax and get out of the hustle and bustle for an hour or so.

I totally agree about them not being in a rush! We went there in September last year & had a 7pm reservation & still didn't get out in time to watch Illuminations! It was awesome though! The atmosphere is just awesome & we had such a great time ~ food was good too!

We had lunch there in Oct and it was pretty good...pics are in my Oct link. We were supposed to have dinner there last week but one look of the menu (allears is correct, WDWinfo is not) and we decided to cancel it..nothing wowed us

I was wondering how you know this for sure? Allears was updated in Oct. 2008and Dis was updated in April 2009. We want to eat there in Sept. and we thought the one on Dis looked better. Does anyone else know for sure which menu they have now?

we had one of our best meals at San Angel. I had always wanted to eat there and was so glad that I did. I love the atmosphere and we all enjoyed our food. we had a wonderful waiter too.

You will find a lot here that disliked San Angel for the food and service. When I was there last month we had both great service and food. Loved it. We also went at the very start of dinner. Not sure if that makes a difference.

I have honestly heard nothing good about San Angel Inn but LOVE Tutto. I wont be eating at San Angel Inn until I hear some better reviews. But everyone I hear says its pretty awful. :(

We really enjoyed our meal there last December. My husband had the best meal of his life there actually. He had the duck with the berry sauce. He highly recommends it to everyone. He says it is outstanding. He can't wait to get back to have it again. We have pictures from our meal if you are interested in seeing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts