** Opening Day Pricing REQUESTS early 2020: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

And just to note, if someone in the party is truly motion sick, a GTY is not the way to go because Disney could put you literally anywhere on the ship the GTY category or higher and you're stuck with what they give you.

Thanks so much, everyone! We'll be trying for the April 29 $6790 sailing! Definitely not gambling on getting a room in the back and my mom spending the whole trip completely seasick. :]

And just to note, if someone in the party is truly motion sick, a GTY is not the way to go because Disney could put you literally anywhere on the ship the GTY category or higher and you're stuck with what they give you.

YES -- we got put forward on the Wonder and it was horrid. I never get seasick but that cruise was awful for me and I felt every wave and every movement. Never again -- I'll pick where I want to be onboard and if not available, will not go or book something else ::yes::

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter