Opening Day Pricing Questions

princesslondon

Mouseketeer
Do prices go up throughout the day on opening day, we are Gold Castaway?
Just wondering if it's ok to wait until mid-morning to call to book or should I try to call first thing? Of course, that is once we know for sure when 2014 dates will be out.
Thanks

Do prices go up throughout the day on opening day, we are Gold Castaway?
Just wondering if it's ok to wait until mid-morning to call to book or should I try to call first thing? Of course, that is once we know for sure when 2014 dates will be out.
Thanks

If it is a 1 off or Holiday cruise or even school vacation cruises then prices can and do go up by the minute!

If it is off season or the same old cruise that has been sailing for years then you could wait awhile.

I'm hoping for a Med 2014.
I heard amazing things about the TA on that run this board and am tempted to just give them the info and let them handle it, but I'm nervous about giving up the control:scared1:

If it is a 1 off or Holiday cruise or even school vacation cruises then prices can and do go up by the minute!

If it is off season or the same old cruise that has been sailing for years then you could wait awhile.

Agree with his completely. Also, if there are any glitches they won't last long.

The 9-night Alaska cruise might be one of those itineraries that increases in price on opening day - depending on its starting price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!