Opening day prices for 2012 vs as of now question

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Since opening day for the 2012 season, has the prices jumped that much on the sailings already? Or, is it just mostly on the inside cabins, vs. the rest of the cabins. I am thinking about putting down a deposit on the May 27th, 5-night sailing as a back up, just in case we don't get to go next May on our 3-night. I am getting 3100.00- bucks-(cat. 9b) for me, my husband and two rugrats. Does anyone know if this is about what they started out as?

The cost of my cat 10a March 4 cruise has gone up by $250.

Maybe the 5-night sailings are not up in price just yet. But 3100 bucks to me is high for a 5-night sailing even though it is only a back up sailing. I know that price will just rise in the future.

I think the increase in price has shown up on the inside cabins as they get booked up.

Not sure about 5-nights, but we booked two rooms on a June 2012 Fantasy cruise. Our inside room (11b) has gone up by $530 for 3 people. The 5c verandah price has stayed the same.

We are booked in an oceanview western and it has gone up over $500.00 since we booked the day they opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter