Opening Day for Booking...silly question

Clojel

DIS Veteran
So, I've never booked an opening day cruise before and I'm a little confused about how it works. I'm silver so booking will open for me on Wednesday...but HOW do I actually book? If I log into the Disney Cruise website on Wednesday, does the system just recognize that I'm silver and shows me the new Fall 2021 cruises? And on Monday and Tuesday, it won't show me them? Or am I supposed to be going somewhere else?

Sorry if this is a stupid question...I usually consider myself fairly knowledgeable in all things Disney but I've never actually booked on "opening day" before!

Yes, that's exactly right. At 8 AM Eastern or some random # of hours earlier, but not before midnight (they're really inconsistent, but it almost always opens at some point earlier than 8:00), the DCL homepage will list the new cruises and display a message that your booking window is open.

Yes, that's exactly right. At 8 AM Eastern or some random # of hours earlier, but not before midnight (they're really inconsistent, but it almost always opens at some point earlier than 8:00), the DCL homepage will list the new cruises and display a message that your booking window is open.

Perfect! And laughing about "some random # of hours earlier"...🤣 I guess I'm just going to have to keep the computer open!!

Look at the possible choices for itineraries and really see if you can figure out the cruise you really want so you can go right to that one and book it. Alternatively you might consider obtaining a travel agent to help you with the booking process, choosing your state room, etc, they can make it much easier for you. If you have friends that have cruised DCL before ask their they can reccomend someone. Hope that helps you, good luck and have a GREAT cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter