OOP TS opinions/help

Liltx

DIS Veteran
So I am taking my 2dds ages 5 and 7 alone this summer. I want as much flexibility as possible so we are sticking with the free QS dining plan. I want to do a couple of TS OOP but no buffets as the main reason is for a little break for me. I am thinking 3 max and would like places that have options other than the regular kids combo meals. Any thought os the following or other suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Coral Reef lunch- I really love the venue and the food is decent IMO, cost est. $60
Tokyo Dining dinner-we LOVE sushi and tempura, might watch Illuminations from the balcony?, cost est. $75
Rainforest Cafe late breakfast at AK- I love breakfast but have never had it here. How long is the wait?, cost est $35

TIA
Monica

Garden Grill is a character meal where they bring all you can eat food to the table so you can relax with your kids..

Garden Grill is a character meal where they bring all you can eat food to the table so you can relax with your kids..

I was going to suggest Garden Grill also. It is nice because since it is a character meal, the kids have fun, plus it is served family style, so you can sit back and relax while they bring the food to you. You can always ask for more of anything. My kids really like the food there also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter