Only today to find best place for late dinner near BC

CaliforniaDreamer

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I only have today to figure out where to eat when we arrive around 9PM at the Beach Club Resort. We were planning on room service because I thought we would have a fireworks view balcony. I just discovered those don't exist at Beach Club (not with fireworks).

So what's the yummiest meal can we walk to that's close and great? We'll be tired from traveling. Yacht Club? We will not have a park pass so it can't be in the park. What would you suggest? We eat anything but prefer seafood and steaks over pasta. But distance is probably the key.

If our flight is delayed, will they still feed us if we arrive at 9:30 for a 9PM res? (this is a Monday night, btw)

The Cape May cafe is a good buffet for dinner, but requires a reservation alot of the time.For simple Burgers and awesome ice cream try Beaches and Cream which is over in the pool area.B&C does not take reservations and is a very small palce that can have a long wait.Esp. after illuminations over at Epcot lets out.

My family ate at Spoodles on a whim in December and everyone really liked it. Its a nice walk over from the BC.

Hi,

A couple more thoughts...

Cape May closes at 9:30.

ESPN Club is open till after midnight.

If you're tired, room service would be your best bet.

That's easy...head over to IL Mulino at the Swan for Flying Fish at the Boardwalk!

There are rooms at the BC with partial views of the upper fireworks from Illuminations. Visit the Y&BC FAQ for more info http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1858494 but we've had rooms with that view.

There are many nice choices around the Epcot resorts but I'm with Bob...I'd order room service and save the restaurants for another night.

And you can get a decent view of Illuminations from the bridge that leads toward BW. If your room doesn't face Epcot, toddle out to the bridge and then order room service.

But back to the restaurants...B&C does serve until 11pm but will get very crowded after Illuminations as noted above. Flying Fish is excellent at the BW. Captain's Grille on the YC side of the resort is a nice option.

Helpful! Btw only at Wdw three days.

Thank you all for giving your thoughts. It looks like room service if we are exhausted, or Flying Fish, or ESPN if we have more energy. If anyone is still up, is Flying Fish open late? I gather we can walk into ESPN w/o a reservation at that hour in Feb during the week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!