Only The Cool Kids Start Their Pre-Trip Reports This Early! - September Trip 2012

I know. :)

I know you LOOOOOVVEEEEE your Ayres Hotel... which is really nice! I just wish it was closer... and cheaper.

*And I don't mean it in a sarcastic way...

It isn't much further than Stovall's and I got a great deal on it. I got 40% off the regular price. I do love it a lot!! I especially love their breakfast.

It isn't much further than Stovall's and I got a great deal on it. I got 40% off the regular price. I do love it a lot!! I especially love their breakfast.

40%! Holy! That would kick!

IDK man, it's like three miles away from Disneyland. That seems like it's a bit farther than Stovall's.

40%! Holy! That would kick!

IDK man, it's like three miles away from Disneyland. That seems like it's a bit farther than Stovall's.

If you go with the directions from Google maps it is only two miles further from the parking structure.

If you go with the directions from Google maps it is only two miles further from the parking structure.

The parking structure from Stovall's? I still don't know... Stovall's is less than a mile from the entrances. Two miles twice a day is an awful lot to be walking on top of the daily walking around Disneyland...:guilty:

The parking structure from Stovall's? I still don't know... Stovall's is less than a mile from the entrances. Two miles twice a day is an awful lot to be walking on top of the daily walking around Disneyland...:guilty:

I like ART, and that is how we get too and from the park. I think that if you can cut across the parking lot across the street from Stovall's that you have a shorter walk. I know someone that used to stay there every year and he walks through the parking lot I believe.

I have the plane ticket booked. Hotel room on hold. Next thing on my agenda is to decide if I should go to the Halloween Party or not. I've gone back and forth on the subject for a while. This is probably one of those things that I won't make a decision on until last minute. I just don't know if I want to spend the money, if I want to say at the parks a couple hours later, or if it'll be as enjoyable by myself.

I'm really curious how I'll handle 5 straight days of parks. I haven't done five straight days in over a decade... I can't even tell you the last time I did five straight days.

Plus having to be at the airport at 6 am... now they are doing massive construction on the interstate so we might have to leave an extra hour early! :scared:

I think pretty much everything for my trip is done. I'm not sure there is much of anything left to do.

I do have to actually book my room (it's on hold right now), order my Disney Rewards Card, and purchase my ticket. I'm still not totally sure if I want to do the e-ticket, or wait and buy my ticket at Disneyland. Oh and I have to book my airport transfers.

Then I guess... it's just charging my batteries, packing, repacking, getting my haircut, getting my nails done... I think that's really it. Well I might have to run out and purchase a few tops and/or bottoms since I'm not totally sure what the weather is going to be like. But at least that stuff will be on clearance!

I think pretty much everything for my trip is done. I'm not sure there is much of anything left to do.

I do have to actually book my room (it's on hold right now), order my Disney Rewards Card, and purchase my ticket. I'm still not totally sure if I want to do the e-ticket, or wait and buy my ticket at Disneyland. Oh and I have to book my airport transfers.

Then I guess... it's just charging my batteries, packing, repacking, getting my haircut, getting my nails done... I think that's really it. Well I might have to run out and purchase a few tops and/or bottoms since I'm not totally sure what the weather is going to be like. But at least that stuff will be on clearance!

I would buy the e-ticket. It is enough cheaper that it makes a difference.

I would buy the e-ticket. It is enough cheaper that it makes a difference.

Really? I called and they said it's the same price at the gate. I read up on it a bit and I understand it a lot better now!

Really? I called and they said it's the same price at the gate. I read up on it a bit and I understand it a lot better now!

That is the way it has always been in the past.

I bought the photopass plus today... if we happen to be on the same ride at the same time I will have to make sure I get it on my card!LOL

Michele: you stayed at Stovall's before, right?

BeckWhy said:
Michele: you stayed at Stovall's before, right?

Yes I have. We stayed there in June 2010.

Just playing on my phone!!

Do they have safes in the rooms?

No there are not. This is part of the reason we will not go back. I always bring a laptop. I like to load my photos at the end of the day and touch base. Well, you can take your laptop or luggage or whatever to the desk for them to hold. I thought it was going to go into an office of some sort to be held until I claimed it again. On the last day I realized that the things you leave at the desk to be held gets put into a hallway that is between the desk and the breakfast room. You could see all the stuff in there that was being held with no one there watching the stuff. So not col in my opinion.

No there are not. This is part of the reason we will not go back. I always bring a laptop. I like to load my photos at the end of the day and touch base. Well, you can take your laptop or luggage or whatever to the desk for them to hold. I thought it was going to go into an office of some sort to be held until I claimed it again. On the last day I realized that the things you leave at the desk to be held gets put into a hallway that is between the desk and the breakfast room. You could see all the stuff in there that was being held with no one there watching the stuff. So not col in my opinion.

I agree, that's not very reassuring. I don't really bring much of anything of value, just some cash, cell phone, and iPod. I'll keep my phone and iPod on me at all times, and decided not to bring as much cash, I will just charge everything.

Thanks for the response!

Part of me is debating if I just want to be super comfortable and just wear sweats/yoga pants (well capris). But I'm not sure how attractive I'd look in my photos.

BeckWhy said:
Part of me is debating if I just want to be super comfortable and just wear sweats/yoga pants (well capris). But I'm not sure how attractive I'd look in my photos.

I say dress comfortably. You are going to be doing a lot of walking you don't want to be uncomfortable.

I say dress comfortably. You are going to be doing a lot of walking you don't want to be uncomfortable.

I won't bring anything that makes me feel uncomfortable. It's just that sweats are so much more comfortable than denim shorts. HAHA

I thought I had everything I needed for the trip, but I tried on my capris and they didn't fit. I put on too much weight since my dad died and I've been seeing a nutritionist for almost two months and have only lost 2 pounds. So I think I need to go out and find some new bottoms (maybe tops too). I hope I'll be able to find something really cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter