Only The Cool Kids Start Their Pre-Trip Reports This Early! - September Trip 2012

So all this talk about just wearing sweats and I went to the mall (which I don't do very often since I've worked there since I was 15). I went into Aero and they had the sweat pant shorts (does that make sense) for $5! So I picked up one in each color and would decide later if I want to wear them or not. They also had tops for $4.

So all this talk about just wearing sweats and I went to the mall (which I don't do very often since I've worked there since I was 15). I went into Aero and they had the sweat pant shorts (does that make sense) for $5! So I picked up one in each color and would decide later if I want to wear them or not. They also had tops for $4.

Oh wow! you got some good deals.

Oh wow! you got some good deals.

What can I say? I'm the master of bargain shopping! HAHAH Except when it comes to cars.

I found denim capris at Maurices for $9 on clearance too. They had a TON of different styles.

What can I say? I'm the master of bargain shopping! HAHAH Except when it comes to cars.

I found denim capris at Maurices for $9 on clearance too. They had a TON of different styles.

That's great!!

Well, three weeks and I leave on my first trip to Disneyland.

With that being said, I think everything is done for my trip (except I still need to purchase my ticket and book SuperShuttle). But I'm totally packed. All I really need to do is charge my batteries before I go, pack my electric toothbrush and I think I'm good. What the heck am I supposed to do for the next 21 days?

Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm going to do up until my trip. Not go to the mall, that's for sure! HAHA I don't need to spend anymore money on clothes.

When my Disney Rewards Card comes in I'll buy my park ticket.

Im not allowed to cash in the rewards until the march trip since this one will only be for one night. I just got two new shirts also and a ton of gift cards for my birthday. I can not wait to go. We are thinking about getting AP's since we will be going so much in the upcoming year.

I never pack until right before we leave. I just don't. I plan forever, I make list after list. I make piles of things but I do not put anything into the suitcase until the night before. But I also am able to drive to the park and don't have to worry about my suitcase weighing a certain amount.

I get so excited that I start packing, buying, list making way before hand. I also drive to the parks as well.

I get so excited that I start packing, buying, list making way before hand. I also drive to the parks as well.

My kids have always started packing early too. But I am more pragmatic I think. I wear favorite clothes and shoes. So that if part of why.

awww that makes sense. I have park specific clothes so I can pack early. IAt is just figuring out which ones to take.

I have to make lists after lists of packing lists... I ALWAYS forget something. Usually my contact solution, glasses, or contact case. Oh or my toothbrush!

I usually don't start packing until like two weeks before my trip. Then I go through my stuff the weekend before to see if I missed anything or changed my mind.

Luckily for me, I have multiples of most things (thank you Sam's Club). So packing things doesn't really affect me. As for clothes, this is about the time of the year when the temperatures take a dive and summer clothes go bye-bye. Since it's supposed to be warm when I go to Disneyland, I just packed a few things I won't be wearing before hand. But I have to say I'm really glad I started my packing really early because a lot of my clothes don't fit since I put on 20 pounds in the month after my dad died (I know cliche). And I haven't lost anything since, so I had to go out and buy some new things. Granted my mom can sew, so I guess if I didn't find any capris then my mom could hem some for me (actually she's doing that right now with a pair of khakis I bought and then shrank in the wash).

I guess I really started packing only because... well I used to have my own set of luggage, but in 2008 it broke on the airplane. So I threw it out and we had to dig through the attic to find another suitcase for me to use. So I had the suitcase in the middle of my bedroom and decided to start throwing things in it. I guess it's still in the middle of my room, but now it's full, or almost full.

Well, I've been working really hard on trying to get my sleeping down. But it just seems like I'll have a few days where I'll get good sleep and then days I barely get any. Oy!

But let's see, down to less than two weeks! Can the days go any slower?! HAH

This is how weird my friends and I are: we are throwing me a going away to Disneyland party this weekend, and then a coming home party the weekend after I come back! :lmao: Any reason to go out and have a good time is ok by me.

I guess it's really just down to the waiting game. I got my hair cut Saturday. And will get my nails done and a pedicure the Saturday/Sunday before I go. And I think that's all the major things I have planned. Oh and checking in for my flight! HAHA

Well I think that's all I got for an update.

Check ya later!

Oh my GOODNESS! I'm down to the single DIGITS! This is getting real!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!