Only ONE onboard offer for January cruisers...

Michelle

<font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl
We have found out that DCL will ONLY be offering the $99 per person Fall 3-night cruise offer to January cruisers on the 4 and 7-night cruises. They will NOT be offering the onboard re-booking offer for 7-night cruises during January on those sailings. I'm not sure if they WILL be offering it to the 3-night cruisers since they won't be eligible for the $99 per person cruise offer.

The details for the January cruisers:

During the month of January, guests who sail on a 4- or 7-night cruise will receive a letter and vouchers in their stateroom offering them the opportunity to return in the fall on a 3-night cruise for just $99 per person for Categories 4-12, based on availability. Guests will receive another voucher in their stateroom offering their friends and family the opportunity to book a cruise in the fall for $419 per adult for Categories 11-12. Both vouchers must be mailed to Disney Cruise Line along with the initial deposit before March 30 to book the offer. The applicable sail dates are from 9/5/02-12/19/02, excluding 12/20/02. This offer will replace the current onboard offer for the month of January.

Hope that is helpful to the January cruisers. :)

Thanks for the clarification on the offer. I had originally read somewhere that you had to book the $99 cruise by February 28th. The extra month may help in planning when we will be able to take advantage of the offer.

Thanks for the info Michelle. Do you know if the 3 day Thanksgiving cruise will be blacked out of the $99 offer?

From the Disney Cruise website:

Rate valid for most sailings commencing 9/26/02-11/24/02 and
12/05/02-12/19/02.

Of course the website could be out of date. :(

I do believe Towncrier's info is correct; the Thanksgiving sailing on 11/28 IS blacked out, sorry!

Michelle & other experts:

You said an offer for friends & family of guests was also being made to January cruisers. If I am interpreting this correctly does that mean if you have a friend that went on a January cruise and got this offer in their cabin, you could book the $419 per adult ?

I am still hoping they will come out with some incentive for us Feb cruisers...but maybe this offer could work as a friend of a January cruiser????

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Adria

Oh my, I can see it now! We will certainly need a seperate thread for everyone that wants to be a 'friend' of the January cruisers.;)

Wow... I didn't know they were only going to offer one or the other. I don't feel as bad about not making the January cruise now. I'd much rather rebook at a good rate for another 7 day cruise than go on the 3 day....

I am cruissing Jan 13th and am thrilled with the deal. I have friends who want to go with us in the Fall. Ok, not as good as the $99.oo I will be paying. But $419 isn't bad either. Thanks Michelle for the Information.

By the way Michelle. Do you know if this has to be mailed in(vouchers) or can we re-book over the phone.

A few clarifications:

* The "regular" re-booking offer (for 7-night cruises) is slated to start again with February sailings, so that offer will be in effect then. We are hopeful that this offer will continue all year.

* The additional voucher for friends and family will be included with the $99 per person cruise offer, and yes, this offer can be given to friends and family. The only rates I have at this point are the $419 per adult for Categories 11-12.

* The BOOKINGS can be made over the phone OR via your travel agent, but the vouchers also MUST be mailed in to validate the booking offer (both for the $99 per person cruise and the "friends and family" offer). The booking must be made and the vouchers must be sent before the March 30, 2002 deadline.

Hope that helps to clarify! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter