Only one day! Help with Extra Magic Hours

cemgal1953

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be able to only spend 1 day at Disney World. :rolleyes1 Epcot is my go to Park. There is morning extra magic hours the day that we are checking into Port Orleans.....can we utilize EMH if we are not actually checked in?

Yes, do on line check in and you are checked in. I always do on line check in and say early arrival before everything else. I also always go to the front desk even though I have done on line check in just so they know I'm physically there. I've been known to arrive at a resort around 7:30 am on the second part of a split stay.

There was a thread about this recently, but I can't seem to find it. I think if you do online check-in ahead of time, you should be fine. We fly in, so I can't recall that we have ever arrived early enough to do EMH that same day, so I have no actual experience with it. The thread I was looking for seemed to indicate some problems with MB's being active before a certain time on the day of arrival if you have not checked in online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter