Only Florida Residents Can Buy SW Season Passes?

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
I went to the Seaworld website today to buy a Gold Season pass, and it says I cannot check out because it is for Florida residents only. Has it always been this way?

Anyone can purchase an annual pass. Florida residents pay a discounted rate, but the passes are available to anyone for a slightly higher cost.

Make sure you change the radio button to the full cost. Only Florida residents can use the EZ pay. Don't know if that was the option that you selected.

[Make sure you change the radio button to the full cost. Only Florida residents can use the EZ pay. Don't know if that was the option that you selected./QUOTE]

Any chance you can help with that....How do I get it off EZ Pay? I do realize I need to pay in full, but on the 'Payment' part it brings up the renewal contract information, which is indicating EZ Pay, but I cannot figure out how to get it off of that? The only thing I see is a "Click Here to Accept". I tried not clicking it, and it just keeps bringing me back to that box when I try to proceed.

How are you getting to the AP page? I clicked through the banner on the home page and it doesn't appear to give an option for FL resident or EZ pay. Can you open it fresh and see if it clears out whatever settings it thinks you want? Or even open it in an incognito window.

How are you getting to the AP page? I clicked through the banner on the home page and it doesn't appear to give an option for FL resident or EZ pay. Can you open it fresh and see if it clears out whatever settings it thinks you want? Or even open it in an incognito window.

I feel like I've tried it all. I've tried Chrome, Explorer, and Edge. I've tried it at home and at work. I've tried going in multiple ways on the browser and still find no way to change it that makes it work. I called this morning and the estimated wait time was 22 minutes, I held on for 26 with no answer and gave up and will call back on my lunch break. I've decided today is the day - either I get it resolved or I nix the plan.

I can hear Disney calling....

I clicked on Buy Passes then Annual Pass. Select the level wanted. Add the number of parks wanted. Click on the radio button for Full cost on the 3rd step.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter