Only child with no parents

Louloukirby7

Earning My Ears
im 40 both my parents have passed away and I lots my sister who was 23 before i lost my parents I have married the man of my dreams who
Is also a only child and his parents have passed away too! So both me and my husband have no family! We have two children who call are friends Auntie and uncle but they don’t really have any I do get sad sometimes and worried that we have no family for support i have lots of extended family who since my parents died have nothing to do with me I feel so alone and worried for my children
If something happens to us xx

You say that your children call your friends Auntie and Uncle. To me that indicates there is a close relationship with them. I believe that not all family is connected by blood and marriage, some are through friendship.

I too believe that “ family” ties don’t necessarily require a blood relation. Aunties n Uncles count. Don’t Over think this… instead focus on your beautiful healthy …family
Also… so sorry for All your losses …

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter