Online reservations up

if you don't see it, go like you are make rezzie for 2013 and make change, you'll see 2014 choices there.

It's up if you do any search from the main page and then go to "change search".

Found it on line .... I didn't see it either at first so I went into the 2014 announcement and then on that page you can see on the top "find cruise" or something like that ... once I clicked that I could see 2014 rates. So far my May 17 Eastern Fantasy is a couple hundred bucks more which with my 10% rebooking is ok with me. I had wanted to book the 31st but that is way higher. I will post my full price once I hear from my TA but just a quick view on line ..
05/17/2014 2A 2K (12,10) Cat 4C $5592 no ins etc.

If you go through the 'find a cruise' option, the dates and prices are there. I priced out a 3 night in May 2014 on the Dream and it is the same price we are paying for our Nov 2013 3 night. I thought it would be a lot cheaper. Scary.

I"m on hold...please hurry up! I'm needing to modify my dummy cruise for a 2014 and read I should do over the phone. Do you all agree?

Heather

Ps. I'm now off the phone and trying to figure out the best plan. I will update my booking info shortly.

Looks like the DCL site crashed. I cant access it at all. Even through Disneytravelagents.com

And this is why the cruises are so expensive. What other cruise line site crashes the minute they open dates to the general public?

Found it, and now I have booked one. Just need to see what incentives the TA will provide before I put the deposit down.

Don't know why but it's not running slow for me. I've had no issues with the site at all this morning: Changing dates, checking prices, various categories. All is running well here.

It ran fine for me too...and scared me to death! I emailed our agent and told her to abort the mission! No way we are spending almost $8K for a week in May....get real DCL!

So they are only showing through August 2014 for the new ships? I thought the Dream and Fantasy had all of 2014 up?

Edited to add: HOLY SCHNIKEY......the inside cabin prices for August on the Fantasy are starting at $5,000 for 3! Verandah's already over $6,000 for 3 adults. :sad2:

disneymagicgirl said:
It ran fine for me too...and scared me to death! I emailed our agent and told her to about the mission! No way we are spending almost $8K for a week in May....get real DCL!

I'd spend that much for a week. If it were concierge.
:(

Looks like the DCL site crashed. I cant access it at all. Even through Disneytravelagents.com

I almost fainted when it happened midstream in modifying one of my reservations this am. Wound up getting the dreaded error message.

Called DCL right away and waited almost an hour for an agent!

While holding i went back to try and retrieve the reservation and it was still set on original departure.

Went back to remodify and the category I wanted was sold out:eek:.

When I finally did get to speak to somebody it appeared as though the cabin was in some sort of 'hold' position:confused:...taken out of the general pool but not assigned to me. The rep made it quickly right!:banana:

Just thrilled it worked out and both cabins I have booked dropped slightly over $100 from the prior month (12/12).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter