Online check in

izzy25

Mouseketeer
We check in tomorrow at CPR and I already did my online check in so I should be receiving a text when our room is ready. Just curious but how early have ppl received their room ready text?

We check in tomorrow at CPR and I already did my online check in so I should be receiving a text when our room is ready. Just curious but how early have ppl received their room ready text?

You MAY receive a room ready text. You may have to stop by the front desk. Not everyone that does Online Check In gets to Bypass The Front Desk.

We have gotten a room ready text as early as 9AM while waiting to board our plane.

We get the text pretty consistently at 2-3 PM. But we have only once selected the option for online check-in that having our room ready early, if possible, is a priority. The one time we chose that option, we still hadn't received a text by 2:30 PM (even though we were at the resort having lunch), and I had to go to the desk and ask if there was any chance a room was ready for us...it was, so I'm not sure why they held off on sending us a text. Oh well.

The earliest possible time to get it is just after 6 AM. That's when the computers roll over to the new business day. When we had a continuing reservation and were able to stay in the same room we did get our room ready text at about 6:05 AM. Granted, we were already in the room so it was a formality. For a new check in, the earliest we've gotten was 8:30 AM
Otherwise, you can get it anytime.
As PP mentioned, some people don't get them, though I do think it's the minority that doesn't get them. Majority (at least of the US based guests) do.

We got our room ready email at 11am for POR- we arrived at approx 1pm and it was great. When we arrived at the gate, we asked the guard which way to our room and he gave us a map and we completely bypassed the front desk.

I got my text while on the MDE around 7pm. I have heard some rumors that it may be tied to you flight time.

Speaking of mde and flight times I though I remembered in the past with online check in selecting my arrival time? I just did it for December trip and I didn’t see it, I’m assuming they know cause I have already set up magical express?

Speaking of mde and flight times I though I remembered in the past with online check in selecting my arrival time? I just did it for December trip and I didn’t see it, I’m assuming they know cause I have already set up magical express?

Correct.

I have used it twice, and received a text message at 10:02 AM the first time, and 10:13 AM the second. I know the second time I had given an arrival time of 12 Noon (the actual arrival ended up being 12:30 PM), but forget for sure if the first time was also noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter