Online Check In

Well.....seeing as how our reservations is for GCVs - that would be why I can't do online check in.

Will be interesting to see if Aulani can do online check in. Will know that over the weekend when we hit the 10 day window.

Now that the excitement of online check in has subsided, I think that most will agree that it has limited benefit for DVC members. The process was implemented to cut costs for Disney and speed up the check in process for Guests. Sometimes it takes longer to get served when you check in online than if you don't.

:earsboy: Bill

Well.....seeing as how our reservations is for GCVs - that would be why I can't do online check in.

Will be interesting to see if Aulani can do online check in. Will know that over the weekend when we hit the 10 day window.

On-line check-in is available for Aulani. From MyDisneyReservation.com:
Disney's Online Check-In is the fastest, most effective way to begin your stay at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel or at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter