Online check in question

susiee

Mouseketeer
We are getting close for our online check in. Yeah!
As of now we plan to drive, but DH is currently doing some business travel that should give us enough frequent flier miles to allow us to fly.
My question: if I enter our arrival online with “driving” am I able to change it to “flying”?
I would like to start the check in to get our PAT and not wait until we finalize our travel plans.

Thanks!

Yep, you can change just about everything between the time you check in up until a few days before your cruise.

Good luck on DH getting those miles, and enjoy your cruise!

We are getting close for our online check in. Yeah!
As of now we plan to drive, but DH is currently doing some business travel that should give us enough frequent flier miles to allow us to fly.
My question: if I enter our arrival online with “driving” am I able to change it to “flying”?
I would like to start the check in to get our PAT and not wait until we finalize our travel plans.

Thanks!

You can change it to flying later if you want, but know that if you will need transportation to the port using DCL transport from the airport that you will need to call in and purchase transfers and thus will get luggage tags and not be able to have a chosen PAT. Since they send the luggage tags at in your booklet anywhere from 15 to 30 days before sailing you and you would need flight information to book DCL transfers, try to make that decision sooner rather than later. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter