Online check-in question

janatmovies

Mouseketeer
Im sorry if this has been asked before. I really want to check-in online but I'm skeptical of tying a credit card to the room (for a few reasons). If I check-in in person do they still ask for a CC to be tied to the room? I don't want any purchases to be made with our KTTW cards, I bought a Disney gift card for that.

Im sorry if this has been asked before. I really want to check-in online but I'm skeptical of tying a credit card to the room (for a few reasons). If I check-in in person do they still ask for a CC to be tied to the room? I don't want any purchases to be made with our KTTW cards, I bought a Disney gift card for that.

A cc. is not required to do online check-in; just a convenience.

All that is required is a time of arrival.

I did on-line check in today and it was required...it wouldn't let me bypass that field. I am sure I didn't have to in years past:confused3

I have used on-line check in and did not use a cc. I never put one on when we checked in either........

I wonder if that is a change now since you had to put one in. I hope not. I never add one to an account unless made to. We use gift cards a LOT.

You can add the card online but when you check in tell them you don't want any of your KTTW cards to do any charging. When we've gone before I've set a limit so that we don't go over our budget.

I have done online check in many, many times without adding a credit card. When I tried to do online check in yesterday, a credit card was required. You can no longer opt out of putting in a cc number. It will not let you proceed without one. Just FYI.

cvjw said:
I have done online check in many, many times without adding a credit card. When I tried to do online check in yesterday, a credit card was required. You can no longer opt out of putting in a cc number. It will not let you proceed without one. Just FYI.

Thanks and to me that really stinks but oh well Maybe I just won't do online checkin anymore then. It was pretty convenient though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter