Online Check In Problems

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Momto8, May 1, 2011.

1. Momto8

Momto8 Proud Grandmother to 14 Grandchildren!

I've tried to do online check in several times but all it does is bring up my dining reservations. :confused: Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Momto8

Momto8 Proud Grandmother to 14 Grandchildren!

After an hour of trying, I was finally able to pull up my reservation but still had to try about 3 or 4 times before I was able to get checked in. I got error messages from Disney saying they were having trouble with their system.

Only 6 more days until we leave!
    :cool1:

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

-->

to hide this advert.
  4. pwcarlson

pwcarlson Mouseketeer

Golly and here to think I was the only one who couldn't do on-line check in.

In my situation I get my dining and hotel reservations ok but when I go to confirm my status at the check in point, it tell me to check my address. It is fine and I go to confirm and it tells me my address is wrong. Over and Over and Over. No No NO my address is just fine. I have tried it at least 3 times everyday for the past three days. I decided to give it up today. Not sure what is happening. If the system is only picking on a few people or what.

Sorry it is happening to others. But on the bright side: WHO CARES? We are going to Disney World!!! See ya there. We are T Minus 6 days!

:banana::banana::banana:

5. notaclue

notaclue DIS Veteran

I tried online checkin last night but I kept getting the '404 file not found' error message. I just figured their database was down or something. I plan on trying again today and if that doesn't work I'll just forget doing online checkin. Glad to know it isn't just me !!

6. newserenity

newserenity Mouseketeer

The Disney site is really glitchy. I have learned that over the last few months while planning this trip.

I had the same issue. Just keep trying. I think I had to try about 6 times over the course of two days before it worked. :rolleyes:

7. Dacky619

Dacky619 DIS Veteran

I'm still getting the dining reservations. :confused3 How did you get through?

edit: nevermind, I was able to get through by saying I booked with a TA. Don't know why that link worked ok.

8. PlutosFriend

PlutosFriend <font color=royalblue>Spoke too soon<br><font colo

I am having trouble this morning. It can't find my reservation :headache: