Online Check-in Issues

cariann77

Mouseketeer
Surprise, surprise...I had issues with my online check-in last night. I was getting error messages when trying to book our character meet-n-greets. I have an email confirmation for one, but not the other. It does appear in my booked activities when I check the site. Is it safe to assume that I am actually booked for that activity? Also, how close together are you allowed to book your times for these? I was hoping to get them nearly back to back, but it would only allow me to book an hour apart. It kept stating that I had another activity planned at the time.

Child Registration - It will not let me select myself to check my kids in. Only my husband. I'm going to wait this out and see if it fixes itself in a few days. It's just annoying to always have issues when booking things on their site.

Surprise, surprise...I had issues with my online check-in last night. I was getting error messages when trying to book our character meet-n-greets. I have an email confirmation for one, but not the other. It does appear in my booked activities when I check the site. Is it safe to assume that I am actually booked for that activity? Also, how close together are you allowed to book your times for these? I was hoping to get them nearly back to back, but it would only allow me to book an hour apart. It kept stating that I had another activity planned at the time.

Child Registration - It will not let me select myself to check my kids in. Only my husband. I'm going to wait this out and see if it fixes itself in a few days. It's just annoying to always have issues when booking things on their site.
I was able to book my character meet and greets 30 minutes apart based on availability.
Cannot comment on the children registration.

For the kids registration, I shouldn't worry too much, as long as he's there when you complete the registration/ get the bands, he can authorise you to pick up too if you're not already there. Usually everyone you're travelling with is automatically added anyway.

When you complete th registration th CM will/should go over who can pick up, secret word, allergies, medical issues and if they are old enough to be a self check and you want to authorise it.

I was able to book my character meet and greets 30 minutes apart based on availability.

I have 10:00 and 11:15. It wouldn't let me book any closer together. I've been trying to see if I can move it, but it only shows the times that I already have as being available.

This could be a change in policy. We were able to book them 30 minutes apart on the Fantasy in August. Even that was a larger spacing then we turned out to need, so we posed with Minnie and then Captain Hook while we were waiting for our second time slot.

Perhaps if you call DCL, they can change your second time to closer to the first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter