Online check in help

smile145

Mouseketeer
Hi,
This is my first time attempting online check in and I am having some issues. I tried using different browsers, got the same results. Please help if you can.

For the section "special requests", I click "add special request" and a box pops up with some text in it and a submit button. I can't edit the text and if I hit submit it takes me back to the original page. I can't actually figure out how you add a special request, there is no where to type it?

I have a back to back stay booked. I checked into the first one (had no special requests for this one so just checked in). I cannot access the online check in for the 2nd resort even though its within 10 days. It still gives me the "Check in online" reminder and when I click that it takes me to my check in for the first resort (already submitted) and never goes to my 2nd resort.

I feel stupid not being able to get this to work.

Thanks

Are you trying it on Safari? Mine gives me the same problems and I ended up having to download Firefox on my Mac Book in order to book reservations and do online check-in.

For the 2nd reservation you have to actually click on View Details under it and then where it lists the check-in and out dates you'll be able to click on online check-in.

Under the requests, when its done right, you aren't able to type anything at all. It lists the most known requests and then you check the boxes of the one(s) that you'd want. IE: At CSR it listed certain buildings, near transportation, near pool, etc and you would check which ones you'd want requested. If they aren't listed you can call in your specific requests to Disney reservations.

Hope that helps!

Yes that is helpful thanks. I can see now the second resort. I still cannot see special requests. Its helpful to know it should be a list and not something I type but mine just has the text about nothing is guaranteed and a submit button but no requests to select. I am using IE.

PP is correct - what should come up are boxes with generic requests that you can check. If you can't get that to work, I wouldn't worry. They never pay attention to the boxes I check anyway. If you want to make a more specific request, you can call and add it to your reservation by phone.

When I did online check-in a few days ago for POP, I had called after I booked and requested connecting rooms and king beds...both of which were noted in that box. I didn't feel like I needed to add the requests again but I was glad to see that they were noted and hope we get them! My friend who is a room assigner said they don't start assigning rooms until 5 days before check-in and even if your room is assigned that is never set in stone whether you ask for a change or someone else does causing yours to change..or both!

Good luck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter