Online check in early?

m3gg3m

Mouseketeer
I'm a Silver CC member and our online booking window is supposed to open tonight at midnight EST. I was perusing the DCL website and noticed that shortly after 9:00p EST the system allowed me to check-in online. Was able to check in all 4 staterooms in our party. Activities booking isn't live yet however. I expect maybe that'll happen at midnight at this point. Is this normal that online check-in opens early?

I'm a Silver CC member and our online booking window is supposed to open tonight at midnight EST. I was perusing the DCL website and noticed that shortly after 9:00p EST the system allowed me to check-in online. Was able to check in all 4 staterooms in our party. Activities booking isn't live yet however. I expect maybe that'll happen at midnight at this point. Is this normal that online check-in opens early?
No.

It was like this when I checked in a few weeks ago. I logged in about 11:30pm in preparation but I was able to get all of the check in items done well before midnight. It doesn’t matter now, but I wish I would have checked it earlier in the day.

The same here. I was getting the computer ready at about 9 pm to do online check in at midnight and I did my PAT and other check in parts but not palo res or princess res or excursions yet.

Mine was the same tonight... checked in around 8:15.

On the “Activities” page, you can click on “Add an activity” for each day, then choose the category, but it shows 0 results available for everything. Now I just have to not fall asleep...

Attachments

• 232A7E41-05B2-429F-8A29-E75018D57760.png
    232A7E41-05B2-429F-8A29-E75018D57760.png
    211.3 KB · Views: 17
Same!

This happened to us recently, as well. Check in for our Jan 5 cruise was on September 22, so around 10:00 Sept 21 I was just on futzing the website. To my surprise, I was able to start check in an add all of our info in and get a PAT, and then at midnight everything else opened up to book. It was nice to have the first part done already!

I just paid off our PC cruise for Feb. I will be checking today to see if they open it early.

Last edited:
Yes, you can fill out check in forms but activities only opens at midnight eastern time.
Have a great cruise! :)

Same for us! We were supposed to check in at 9pm our time and I looked around 730 just for the heck of it and it let me do the entire check in part including PAT (got 1130 arrival!). When it got to 9pm we could do the activities and got everything we wanted. I was so pleased with our first time ha

My official check-in day is (was) Sunday November 4th, but the ability to do my online check-in was active for me right at 8:00 PM Eastern Time on Saturday, November 3rd. So I just got all that part done.

The buttons/links to add onboard activities, port adventures, and dining are all available now too, but don't yet produce any results to choose from. So those must become available at 12 midnight ET.

My official check-in day is (was) Sunday November 4th, but the ability to do my online check-in was active for me right at 8:00 PM Eastern Time on Saturday, November 3rd. So I just got all that part done.

The buttons/links to add onboard activities, port adventures, and dining are all available now too, but don't yet produce any results to choose from. So those must become available at 12 midnight ET.

Are you on the 2/17 Wonder?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter