Online Check-in at Disney Experience

HM

My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.
Has anyone been able to do Online Check-in at the new website link on The Disney Experience? I've tried for the last three days and get an Error and a message that it's not available, try again later.

Has anyone been able to do Online Check-in at the new website link on The Disney Experience? I've tried for the last three days and get an Error and a message that it's not available, try again later.

Finally got through this morning. First try I got the same Goofy telling me to try back later. Second try, got Woody telling me to hold on while they loaded it. Then I got through the whole thing to find Goofy telling me there was an error and try again. So, back to Woody and through the whole process once more and when I pushed finish, it was done.

I hope other folks have better luck than me, when it's your turn.

I spoke with a CM this morning after I was unable to do the online check in and he assured me that no one was able to. It has to do with them updating the system to the new site. I asked if there was another way to do early check in and he said there was not, that we just needed to do regular check in when we arrived. Normally, I wouldn't mind but we are arriving at 3PM and after check in are going straight to Epcot. I guess I will read up on speeding my way through Epcot!:yay:

Keep trying. I did get a confirmation that my online check-in did go through and printed it out.

I was able to check-in on Monday through the Disney Experience- only thing that didn't work was the credit card information section, but I think that happened to us last time. I would go on the site now and see if I am allowed to 'check-in' again for you, but I'm a bit weary that something may go wrong (that website freaks me out!)

I hope it is resolved for you soon- Good luck!

I was able to get it done but never received a confirmation. Maybe it didn't go through?

I was able to check out on the old site with my ipad and I got the email conformation. So try resetting histoey and cookies and use the old site

I was able to get it done but never received a confirmation. Maybe it didn't go through?

The last page said Confirmation somewhere near the top and I printed it out. They didn't send anything to me.

bellaally said:
I was able to check out on the old site with my ipad and I got the email conformation. So try resetting histoey and cookies and use the old site

Is there a link to the old site available?

Does anyone know it says you can check in starting 60 days out...
do you have to be paid in full to do this??

Like we are 50 days out but we dont have to pay our bill for another week or so

Does anyone know it says you can check in starting 60 days out...
do you have to be paid in full to do this??

Like we are 50 days out but we dont have to pay our bill for another week or so

Yes, the online check-in window now opens at 60 days out. This is in preparation of the FP+ roll out. Once it's officially rolled out, you will be able to make your FP+ reservations 60 days out. But you will need to have done online check-in before making any FP+ reservations. Though it hasn't been officially rolled out, I have read that you won't have to be paid in full prior to doing online check-in. However, if you are not paid in full in time and your reservation gets cancelled, any FP+ reservations you made will also be cancelled.

Having said all that, I have only seen a couple people report back that they have been able to successfully check-in online since the new website has been rolled out.

Yes, the online check-in window now opens at 60 days out. This is in preparation of the FP+ roll out. Once it's officially rolled out, you will be able to make your FP+ reservations 60 days out. But you will need to have done online check-in before making any FP+ reservations. Though it hasn't been officially rolled out, I have read that you won't have to be paid in full prior to doing online check-in. However, if you are not paid in full in time and your reservation gets cancelled, any FP+ reservations you made will also be cancelled.

Having said all that, I have only seen a couple people report back that they have been able to successfully check-in online since the new website has been rolled out.

Sorry what is FP+..... new here

I was finally able to do online check-in today. Didn't get Goofy on the Mac this time, requested lake view and top floor anywhere at Pop. We will see what we get! I can live with second floor parking lot view though if it is quiet, as I can always walk over to look at lake. I will be in room mostly to sleep and get cleaner.

Katie

Coyotesweat said:
I was finally able to do online check-in today. Didn't get Goofy on the Mac this time, requested lake view and top floor anywhere at Pop. We will see what we get! I can live with second floor parking lot view though if it is quiet, as I can always walk over to look at lake. I will be in room mostly to sleep and get cleaner.

Katie

I was able to do online check in last night. Too funny- we are at pop and requested ground floor, close to transportation- complete opposite from you

ok confused on my disney experience says 60 days out..but i counted 61 days..either way how do you tell if you can do online check in ..will something pop up when logging in? is there a button to click? there is nothing today to click on..but its 61 days according to normal math. check in day is March 12.

Those of you who have already used the online check-in
do you mind me asking how many days til your stay??

We are 49days away should we do it now??

Also i am traveling with my sisters family and we are desperate to get rooms somewhat close together any suggestions??
The travel agent has us both booked in Nemo currently and put on our RSVP requested close together rooms
but for check in should we do something special???

thanks

Trying to do Online check-in for next week and its a rectangle box of a loading circle and won't pull it up. I was able to pull it up on my cast member site (cm discount room) but wasn't able to choose a check-in option..ugh!!! I'll keep trying...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter