Online ADRs when staying at two resorts

kid-at-heart

DIS Veteran
Soon I will need to make our ADRs for a Nov trip. We have two back-to-back reservations. The first night (arriving late) we are staying in an AKV studio moving to BCV the following day (to be near the conference hotel, I work, family plays :sad2: ). I would prefer to make all our dining reservations online and in one seating at the 90 day mark of our AKV stay. Will I be able to reserve for the entire 6 days at the 90 day AKV mark or will I need to wait a day (for the BVC reservation to kick in) to complete our ADRs? Hopefully this makes sense.

Opps, I may should have asked this under planning. Mods, if needed please move. Thank you.

Based on prior reports, the answer is no. Split stay also means split 90 day time, i.e., it is treated as two separate stays for purpose of making restaurant ressies; you can call for the AKV night 90 days out and then the next day call and make the BCV nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter