Online ADR’s opening at 5:45 am EST instead of 6 am?

If it's on their official website, then I would imagine it's true. That's an ungodly hour for us West Coasters, so I can't really remember when I woke up to make ADRs but haven't ever really had an issue if it wasn't right on the dot.

We hit our 60 day mark today. I tried at 5:45 with no luck. However, right at 6 am everything worked perfectly. Might as well give it a shot just to see if you get lucky, but from my experience in the past six months, every time it's been at 6 am.

FWIW -- I had to bounce back and forth between the web (laptop) and mobile to book everything. Some things didn't show on one but would on the other. Go figure!

We hit our 60 day mark today. I tried at 5:45 with no luck. However, right at 6 am everything worked perfectly. Might as well give it a shot just to see if you get lucky, but from my experience in the past six months, every time it's been at 6 am.

FWIW -- I had to bounce back and forth between the web (laptop) and mobile to book everything. Some things didn't show on one but would on the other. Go figure!
Thanks good to know. Appreciate the info. Was so odd to see that on official Disney website. Especially the select part. So some restaurants may be at 5:45 and others at 6. Just so odd. 🤷‍♂️

Just curious, did you have any luck getting what you wanted early in your trip? My 60 day opens up in a week and I looked early this morning to see if any of the places we are hoping to get ADRs for were available (for the week prior) and I wasn't having much luck.

Just to clarify, you used both your phone with the MDE app and a computer logged into the Disney website? We were at WDW in February 2021, but didn't have any problem getting dining reservations, but it was just 2 of us. For my June trip, it will be our family of five and I'm worried about getting reservations.

Just curious, did you have any luck getting what you wanted early in your trip? My 60 day opens up in a week and I looked early this morning to see if any of the places we are hoping to get ADRs for were available (for the week prior) and I wasn't having much luck.

Just to clarify, you used both your phone with the MDE app and a computer logged into the Disney website? We were at WDW in February 2021, but didn't have any problem getting dining reservations, but it was just 2 of us. For my June trip, it will be our family of five and I'm worried about getting reservations.
Try making reservations for 6 people if you cant get reservations for 5.

I had excellent luck! Got everything we wanted! Snagged Liberty Tree and Oga’s both right before park closing. We love being in the parks after hours, so pumped about that. Hopefully hours won’t change! :cool2: Also got Sci-Fi right around noon and just for two people. Sci-Fi is where I had trouble. It was showing no availability at all any time, any size party on the web. Switched to mobile and lots of openings.

My disclaimer is we did not book a ton of dining, and I knew what we wanted and when. Also had everything pulled up in advance (each restaurant page) so that helped move things along. It’s a relief since we appear to be going a busy week in June. Just be prepared, get up early and you should be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter