one way car rental ( FLL to PORT OF MIAMI)

CruzOle

35 Miles From Port Canaveral FL.
I need a rental car, flying in FLL early on the 5th of May and will be leaving for the WBPC on the 6th out of Miami. I want to pick up the car at Fll airport
and drop it off at Port of Miami. Who can I rent from that will shuttle me back to the port once I return it ??. I called several of the major car rental agencies and the say they no longer supply this service.

I just booked with Alamo last week and I called them to verify and they said they don't have shuttle from their Downtown location but they do have it from their Airport location
Miami Intl Arpt
3900 Nw 25th St
Miami, FL 33142
Ph: 8888266893

Anywhere in Downtown Miami the taxi is going to be about $10 to the port. It's worth $10 to me not to shuttle in from the airport. It is also possible to walk to the port from Downtown. There is a walkway across the bridge to the port, and it would probably be about 1 mile. There were lots of people walking it the last time I went.

I dropped the kids and our luggage at the port, drove back across the bridge to park in a lot downtown, and then took a shuttle back. I wish I would have just taken a taxi or walked. When we returned, the shuttle never showed, so I took a taxi - so much easier.

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter