One of our blue cards showed up in the mail today!

I bought direct in April still waiting or do I need to call

We got one of our plastic blue cards today in the mail! My husband's showed up today. I ordered mine after his so hopefully mine will show up soon too! Did anyone that has ordered them recently get theirs too?:cool1:

I bought direct in April still waiting or do I need to call
Well my husband ordered his on April 8th so it was about 4 weeks. He got his today. I ordered mine about a week after he did and I did not get mine yet. If you ordered it online I guess it depends on when you ordered it?

How did you order the cards? I go on site and when try to order card for my wife, cannot get my name to delete from space to place her name. Do you have separate logins?

How did you order the cards? I go on site and when try to order card for my wife, cannot get my name to delete from space to place her name. Do you have separate logins?
Yes she has to have her own login. MS can help you get it set up. Then she can order the card online as well.

My husband and I both received new cards today! After unsuccessfully ordering through website in January and not receiving anything, we both called Member Services and ordered cards through them. I ordered through Member Services in late March and my husband ordered a week or so later.

Another option: via online chat from the DVC website. That's how I ordered my wife's.

After 9 months, 3 orders, intervention by the Epcot lounge folks, escalation to 2 different supervisors, and an angry email to member services, my cards arrived yesterday!

Now, I'm waiting to see if the other 2 orders arrive...

After 9 months, 3 orders, intervention by the Epcot lounge folks, escalation to 2 different supervisors, and an angry email to member services, my cards arrived yesterday!

Now, I'm waiting to see if the other 2 orders arrive...
We also ordered multiple times. Waiting to see how many we end up with in the end

We bought direct in December and I had ordered our cards a few times via the website. Low and behold I received my blue card a couple of weeks ago and then today my husbands has arrived and I’ve received a second card!!! Oh well two is better than none!!

I just got mine for my newest membership today. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago...I think.

I've been waiting since December and couple calls still hasn't come. Though they keep telling me they have re-ordered it.

Did anyone have success ordering through the website? Or did everyone have to go through MS to eventually get it?

Did anyone have success ordering through the website? Or did everyone have to go through MS to eventually get it?
Hi i am the OP and yes we only ordered the cards on the website and received my husband's card on Saturday. I ordered mine after the fact because I had never set up my login so I am still waiting on mine but my husband ordered his through the website on April 8th and we got it Saturday May 11th so just about 4 weeks.

Hi i am the OP and yes we only ordered the cards on the website and received my husband's card on Saturday. I ordered mine after the fact because I had never set up my login so I am still waiting on mine but my husband ordered his through the website on April 8th and we got it Saturday May 11th so just about 4 weeks.

Thank You...I ordered mine the 12th...will start keeping an eye out.

Ok. Totally shocked. We received our 2 cards this morning (just got yesterday's mail). I am shocked they arrived but also because when I spoke to a cm to order mine I asked if she could order one for dh and she said he would have to call himself. Well... that's not likely to happen any time soon, so I was just hoping mine arrived and we could "survive" on it. But we got 2 and dh does not even have a login. One thing... they expire 2021. I guess you just order new ones every couple of years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!