One of My Coworkers Didn't Wake Up

Very sad. We're going through something similar here. A co-worker went for emergency surgery earlier this week, and they discovered some extensive tumors.

Where I work they have some agency workers, one a man in was found in the canteen he had had a heart attack and died it was terrible for his family.

Very sorry for your loss. Life is way too short. When things like this happen, its a scary reminder that we never know when our time will come.

Several years ago, I had a co-worker killed in a murder-suicide. A few years after that, we had a manager on my team who didn't show up for work one day. After he didn't return calls and texts, a few of us went to his house. Long story short, he had attempted suicide and was barely alive when we found him. Fortunately, he survived and is thriving today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter