one night

thumbalyna

DIS Veteran
Trying to see if anyone else thinks it worth it to stay on property for one night. We are contemplating staying dec 30th. We are staying in a condo from the 23-30 and were thinking of adding a night. Thoughts!

To me it wouldn't be worth moving for 1 night, I'd just add a day where your staying.

In that case, sure! If you can stay where you booked for another night, may as well stay on site, but beware, once you stay on site you'll never want to stay off site again :rotfl: we love POR for a moderate resort, and you can't beat WL for Christmas decorations.

Right now it looks like pop is available. Since its our last day there i think we should be fine. I have never been the week of Xmas and new years and im starting to stress lol

Enjoy! It must be beautiful there during the holidays. From the pics, it looks magical.

I guess it depends! I'm staying one night before my cruise in May, mainly because it's easier to fly in the night before! I'm also staying one night at Pop Century in January before, the following day, staying for a week at Fort Wilderness. It was cheaper to fly in the night before and stay at POP for one night than it was to fly in Saturday morning. Plus, I get to wake up at Disney on Saturday instead of traveling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter