One night to ourselves...

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
DH and I will be at Disney from August 12th to the 18th with our two children, who are 4 and 2...On our first day we will be arriving around noon and my parents are going to take the kids for the night and DH and I will have the entire day to ourselves...Now, I am not sure what to do!! LOL...I have been to Disney a lot of times, but it has been almost 5 years since I have had a whole day and night in Disney with just DH...So, how about some suggestions on what we should do? We definitely need to have a nice romantic dinner somewhere in Disney (anything but V & A's) and I am really thinking about some champagne with that dinner!! LOL...no kids for the night is a rare thing!! Okay, so I am really excited about this...so any suggestions for me?? :)

How about dinner at the California Grill? Not as expensive as V&A's.

How great to have an "adults" night out!

Katholyn

Although I haven't had many opportunities of late to do anything at Disney that I wasn't doing solo, maybe I've got a few suggestions.

If you are into rides or shows that either the children are too young to do or you just didn't do because the kids wouldn't enjoy it, now is the time! For that matter, maybe there are walks to take or places to just sit and absorb the Disney magic. This might be a good chance to do things like that; I know children 4 and 2 don't sit and watch the river flow for very long.

Cirque du Soleil - if you haven't already done it. Of course, I've noticed that even the young children seem to enjoy it, it might make for a nice adult night.

Flying Fish on the Boardwalk or Citrico's at GF for dinner are two very nice places without having to go up to the level of V & A.

I heartily second the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk, followed by ToN parade and Illuminations at Epcot (or eat afterwards). Sounds perfectly perfect to me! Have a wonderful time!!

A day at Downtown Disney (not too sweaty, LOL), with all the great shopping as well as other attractions. Dinner at Portobellos (one of the best dinners I have EVER had, anywhere) and a late show at Cirque, as Bob suggested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter