One night on property shouldn't I be able to book FP+ for each day I have a ticket?

FP+ experts: I have a tricky follow-up question that I'm hoping you can help me with. As you now know, I have been able to make those rolling FP+ reservations without a hitch. As a reminder we are checking into WLV on Dec. 10, checking out the following day. I did not make any FP+ reservations for the 10th but I did for the 11th. Of course, now I have added FP+ for the 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16th of December and tomorrow morning I will make my last of the FP+ that I'm eligible to make with my 7 day tickets. Here is the tricky question: I know the crowds will be MUCH easier to manage on the 11th as opposed to Dec. 18th. I feel that I could manage just fine without FP+ on Dec. 11...but it would be really rough to manage without them with those close-to-Christmas crowds. If I drop all my FP+ for the 11th (again, my check-out day, my first day of FP+ now on Dec. 12) would I be able to make Dec. 18th my seventh pass day instead of Dec. 17th, which is the current situation if I keep Dec. 11th as my first day of FP+? I have no idea if this question will make sense to you but it does to me! :rolleyes1I guess a different way of wording it would be, "Do I have to start the FP+ process on a day that I'm actually staying on property?" TIA!!

If I drop all my FP+ for the 11th (again, my check-out day, my first day of FP+ now on Dec. 12) would I be able to make Dec. 18th my seventh pass day instead of Dec. 17th, which is the current situation
Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter