One More Trip! Let's Do This! September '17 PTR Updated 7/11/17

Sarahh1027

Mouseketeer
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Hello and Welcome!
This PTR will highlight my planning progress throughout these next 7 months!

Our trip is not yet booked, but that will happen this month, and I figured I better start this now considering it's a snow day so I'm home and ready to roll!

Trip details so far:

Who? My boyfriend James and me (Sarah!)

Qlcw_raSy3xAALhRdqbUHg8r2z-0p9K0l8ibKsY5KCDZ7RDhtk8gGnZ1xNPNxTA491dcT4EhRFqf_UR1lu4JTetxQRTI47RUYUVjtqvsexbmI730YvXitt2eUrI-k_dgxdVYhbKC

3dUdqOG1ncGMXgGEIlkZSyKHt6CAbPnCvYaJeJHS9_1XJMf6nhgTGsDJgWPHLTbfgn9Gm4aAW9pMcLWaGsJu_A0w4DMOiDrxhC_TFmK8qM7bXlX2Old3xxMDK43YSoWeRYkBsAba

What? a Disney vacation of course! With a 7 or 8 day park-hopper pass

When? Sunday, September 10th - Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
(Longest trip yet!)

Where? All-Star Sports (did some research and we're hoping for a 2nd floor room in building 9 of the Homerun Hotel section)

gLemwHtyVHoeLHM7yhD7_0zLyltQdYEEHkj9CsFgxKlVueH22orLYH99dBfd2joRdqikTVU7_qU_nHB_sj3RoVH3BecWIlrymrg4kVDbRrkVhtH4asdiXHpzLOIneii-IgxlRBzQ

Why? This one requires a little more info...

I'm going into the Air Force as soon as my tattoos (1 behind my ear and one on my finger) are removed. I've been having them laser removed since August 2014. The one on my finger is gone and my ear is almost done.
Our last trip was based on the idea that this was a one-time trip (well until I was in the military for a bit and was able to take a leave). Since my tattoo is being so stubborn, we found ourselves wanting to take another trip ("One more!!!!"). So there it is! A trip that will bring us lots of memories to hold onto while we are apart.

So without further ado:

INTRODUCTIONS~

My name is Sarah and I'm a 23 year old Disney enthusiast! I've been to Disney 4 times.

UQfYHJEXDyUY_OWNHkSbf5sjoJKlV5pgEOE5rcAbrw9uYz6pIASzWlsJsAKFdPDiJgHmq6xkdGpiv4rm9OijgQ9rOfPdWCJYq1QKf3Y62h-w96beE_AjyxZYtpgb30JlOnwOQxmK

1. August, 2012 for 8 nights at Pop Century
2. August, 2014 for 5 nights at Shades of Green
3. May, 2015 for 6 nights at Shades of Green
4. May, 2016 for 8 nights at Art of Animation

This is my second pre-trip report (links to my first one and my current on-going trip report can be found in my signature!!)

My wonderful boyfriend James is 22 and his first trip was last May when we went together!

_QjfiuuIjDmiOmL7TpD0b2R2duJRQDDqipXRMVsmCMHd9dUoQyHBLX5Vz2WHszaRyFh0BNUr9Nt5qyLNe4BhUPOE-IIdy024tW-mOLE-QbsGPkTNt4AMsWzA-hC6warOgobXCzDa

James and I have been rockin' it together since 2012.

5cm5TitwRlYFhM0lA7lB38w34ZetKRNDvevcTGfgAWJ2ReKeTfJyteg7DiGps_aXrtNIK5YYKkUNmHQbeyHqxSb87fWit4mIyglXnr5MeNKZMhHAERSMNBYLRQ5UJD2CkLQaijcP

My favorites~
Disney characters: Snow White with these runner-ups: Bashful, Aladdin, Jasmine, Beast, Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan, Mushu, Rapunzel, Pascal, Sven, Nala... Should I narrow this list down? Probably....
Disney movies: Beauty and the Beast! Runner-ups: Snow White, Aladdin, Tangled and Frozen
Disney park: Magic Kingdom but closely followed by Epcot and Animal Kingdom
Rides-
Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain
Epcot: Test Track (followed closely by Spaceship Earth)
Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur
Hollywood Studios: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Favorite fireworks/nighttime shows: Celebrate the Magic (RIP!) and Fantasmic!

0GICGuMP6lwCH9ICyvLczZo8ktxMQsA9WgtYMFgYYRfSmTNbtIRfvkN9tAkUw0o0lgca6r_dX_iAhevy08oLse2peFlwHdtJLbRFXW3E7OZ1Zey7KnsAKvpHEXrwG2NRvB4D3xJ5

James' favorites~
Disney characters: Yoda is #1, Buzz Lightyear, and the little green aliens in Toy Story
Disney movie: Cool Runnings
Disney park: He said he can't pick, he likes them all!
Rides-
Magic Kingdom: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Epcot: Test Track
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest
Hollywood Studios: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Toy Story Midway Mania
Favorite fireworks/nighttime shows: Wishes (soon to be RIP!)
bkoziB_c97Rqatx2DY8DAMUO5pAyYLbGHCSmqCOi4sq82Gsi3MfDD-7uqztFcLJJvnMfaAiydw7W9PbkgcqyvLkrrkg9UM-4puKDfpyyKaf-Q7JEwnLPFTPMdIHDAiuM3d7eejL4

xO7qNTe9nmyOQIDkMJtGX6EIOXFLATA2k90SCqKjmWpadDUnDqESUleJz5BhRj-A5PMzAL6xRRemabBpKnX-Rd3oWPgvyYDkRaksr0MR3eBshfks5lDKPRPNiGJoQnxbVV42ylwX

Wow that was a lot of favorites!!
Lucky for you...I have more!
Our favorite restaurants!!

Overall we both loved Be Our Guest, Via Napoli, and Sci-Fi Dine-In.

J8T6ZpQhbAIkVjo-V4mBFElpc5_mrWRNgKaO2NkB43CPj0Xpe9_XfoVc2ZAsnooigGVF7xYMFuLhvhUfHrWcsVuEG_3gtgon4imQYwND0mfY1cHmoWoPJBJ2zKXWu7QuJsloqABP

Well that's it for introductions!
Now that you know us, it's time to jump into some trip details.

Things we loved about going in May:

1. The weather is pretty fair, although there was a few cooler mornings that made me feel like I wasn't in Florida! We only had I think 2 really hot days, and 1 wash-out. Humidity was non-existent!
2. May is right after winter...so all winter it gave us something close to look forward to!
3. It was the first week of May so crowds weren't too bad.
4. Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival

Reasons we're excited about going in September:

1. Free dining
2. Lower crowds
3. Fall decorations

4. Cheaper prices for hotel
We don't plan on doing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or really eating at the Food and Wine Festival but maybe that'll change!

Also, since I've been to Disney twice in August I know what to expect from the heat and humidity.
The way I explained it to James was opening the oven on a hot summer's day and the heat hits you in the face then add shower-steam humidity.
JN2FkwVAsnyC37c4HDFxrbV1T7zNP9rx5xjOgBXERNb3JxqqsAmO68D5_nz2wR0JLsO10YS6IIf6WF4-FmziQX5Jz7Jg0zDcRCPI3gab1eO1tMX6EOxoiBcoHGthe_u23MNjAopd

Free Dining

This will be my first free dining (and dining plan) experience.
I want to book this month (February) as ADR day is March 14th.
Then I read free dining is usually released in April.

Does anyone have tips for adding free dining to an existing reservation?
I read that All Star Sports is always included but if for some reason it isn't or it's sold out for the promotion or if our dates don't work then we are flexible. We just want the free dining! It will save us so much money.

I don't think there is any way to do this online, so I'm assuming I will have to call. My biggest fear is that I'll have to work and won't have the time to call. I considered using a Travel Agent for this reason...but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

N15ZkuKOFPky2qF5MfVhGiAPFuMBVKWmZz41vHYfC4nF_qI87hgOJ3X-NxyKpycs7rG7ZUkt9AAlGnkdaOwd1EmOJnNV-ne4hAAH8-ugR3bo_BTWHKTcbNmHhFdjo4-SMBCtBgl7

Flights

We have our flights picked out. They became available last week. It was an easy pick. We love direct JetBlue flights and decided on a smaller airport in the city that James lives in (less than 5 miles from his home). They only have one flight to Orlando a day so that makes it easy to chose!

Sunday 9/10: Departure flight at 3:52pm from Worcester, MA arrive in Orlando, FL at 6:49pm.
Tuesday 9/19: Departure flight at 12:31pm from Orlando, FL arrive in Worcester, MA at 3:16pm

We plan to book that this month as well!

yYhF3UrhAYfhYXOB318PKjrcvuUgYjOvDN1beGHQ6nuQlyscRco9TJuF717zVnBZ-2FCQu7as16Vt2tJpM_umLRZy7LQuvN5Qw9oNb8-jNAodpAEgBsRyyhEmsK6sB41XQOPM5r8

AxAjGmp-B7YfgxZflSA_-Vf8E7bUIMLEhxz24aKP3ubvXPu5ZkdlLdr9u6q86AUy5ktQ73fTXcQtP5hUkFKunp_dZJfphgI9ziJOdXyI_4scHCsYJRHi8mpt3r556E_iaSCiBOId

ADR List~

This trip we will have 9 TS credits. We are thinking of trying a Signature so we will need to pick out a total of 8 table service restaurants. This works well because our arrival night we will be eating quick service at the hotel.

We are definitely eating at the following that we love:
1. Be Our Guest
2. Via Napoli
3. Sci-Fi Dine-In
4. Rainforest Cafe

I came up with a list of possible new restaurants to try. Here's what I have so far:
1. Garden Grill (Maybe pre-park opening for breakfast but dinner sounds delish too)
2. Cape May Cafe (on a fried clam strips night!)
3. 1900 Park Fare
4. Tusker House (only if we do pre-park opening for breakfast and for the River's of Light dining package)

One of these for our signature:
5. Yachtsman Steakhouse
6. Narcoossee's

After the 4 we have picked out we get to pick 3 more TS from my list and 1 signature. At first I was all for Narcoossee's but I've recently been leaning toward Yachtsman.

Any input? I'm not sure I want to use our TS credits on breakfast. We are good with just packing small breakfast items and having them in the hotel room. But I've never done a pre-park opening breakfast and I'd love to try one! This is a trip of new experiences afterall....
Which leads me to the final section...

First-time Experiences~

-Rivers of Light (opening this month in February)
-Once Upon a Time castle projection show
-Happily Ever After (just announced today to replace Wishes this May)
-Pandora Avatar Land (opening in May)
YbEE2_053cy-soDPoIEYdl7AyYXitGdxPtz-Fr9EchE5KPzB3KcTmNZLpe2OUxxY0zZgOJCvtZfixS1wua5BgtntqgLCc2j0HaWj8y2WNZXwp4uUFRxymZjQCV3HsoGGWBEf3jFq

Well that's all for now!!

Thank you so much for reading this far.
I can't wait to actually be booked and I can't wait for park hours to come out so I can start planning our days!!!

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a booked Disney package!!

NYuz2aaxZUzV0qCTfy9LwvB9VISSarISxloPfnR5ogruljQjNq2-b-397iplvK6DIyWG4vgK1vgIrOGQyHue_PBOt8aADfrdyp_TrGJJZw8s__K3vL8uYmrKTHBpaQ39LnAVBj0V

Last edited:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hopping on board, my new Hocus Pocus friend!!!!!!! I love all your pictures. Super cute Beauty and the Beast skirt, btw. Can't wait to tag along on your planning journey!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hopping on board, my new Hocus Pocus friend!!!!!!! I love all your pictures. Super cute Beauty and the Beast skirt, btw. Can't wait to tag along on your planning journey!

Yayy!! Thank you for joining!

I see what ya did there... "tag along on your planning JOURNEY!" Clever!

Sing it with me..."DON'T STOP....BELIEVIN!!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEELIIIIN!!!"

G-7sv8DD6wIe5tyfjad5lhgkxNM0jerSiXI1RQwiIji4503UB55ZqnIBfqG3wpQWjNb4zNxkZ-TrwQOka1-lB5fKFEc8xwxRfMAFZDInXPiBocQa24N1HsF-k_oo-y4H3cVK_1Zr

Free Dining

This will be my first free dining (and dining plan) experience.
I want to book this month (February) as ADR day is March 14th.
Then I read free dining is usually released in April.

Does anyone have tips for adding free dining to an existing reservation?
I read that All Star Sports is always included but if for some reason it isn't or it's sold out for the promotion or if our dates don't work then we are flexible. We just want the free dining! It will save us so much money.

I don't think there is any way to do this online, so I'm assuming I will have to call. My biggest fear is that I'll have to work and won't have the time to call. I considered using a Travel Agent for this reason...but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

It's SO easy to call and add free dining. I've done it twice - and plan on doing it again around April (our December week is usually free dining as it's one of the lightest weeks of the year). It's busy on the phones, and you might have to wait on hold, but you'll eventually get through and then they will work their Disney magic for you!

Joining in!

I always feel she a travel agent and she looks out for the free dining for me. In fact, I was thinking about changing hotels We love Port Orleans Riverside. I told her that I was thinking about changing and she told me that free dining is rarely offered there. Lol. So I'm staying put.

My best friend never uses a TA and he's on hold for hours if/when free dining is released. But he enjoys it. Lol. I love using her and she does everything exc put the ADR for me. Mostly because it's so easy now. And she puts up with my OCD questions. Lol. But it's easy and I've heard of people having to switch hotels, but we stayed at Sports last September and got free dining. So I think you will be good.

Joining in! My wife and I just booked our September trip! Haven't been to WDW in 3 years now. Looking forward to following along as you plan your trip :)

It's SO easy to call and add free dining. I've done it twice - and plan on doing it again around April (our December week is usually free dining as it's one of the lightest weeks of the year). It's busy on the phones, and you might have to wait on hold, but you'll eventually get through and then they will work their Disney magic for you!
Thanks for the tips!! This is definitely what I'm most concerned about so I'm glad you have some positive feedback!

Joining in!

I always feel she a travel agent and she looks out for the free dining for me. In fact, I was thinking about changing hotels We love Port Orleans Riverside. I told her that I was thinking about changing and she told me that free dining is rarely offered there. Lol. So I'm staying put.

My best friend never uses a TA and he's on hold for hours if/when free dining is released. But he enjoys it. Lol. I love using her and she does everything exc put the ADR for me. Mostly because it's so easy now. And she puts up with my OCD questions. Lol. But it's easy and I've heard of people having to switch hotels, but we stayed at Sports last September and got free dining. So I think you will be good.
I am FULL of OCD questions! I'd love to have a TA to go to with all my issues! I might use one...I mean it's free so I might as well! Other than booking through the TA, the only thing I'd want them for is free dining. I know they generally will be as involved or as uninvolved as you want so I hope that'd be okay!

Joining in! My wife and I just booked our September trip! Haven't been to WDW in 3 years now. Looking forward to following along as you plan your trip :)
You guys must be SOOOO excited!!! 3 years without Disney...you are so due for a trip!!! Let the September countdown begin!

ShTA9AvcMSjmmdG1iOqOSXnVJsk0qGUIK1EQOY1HPuD_N8IX_yKm4FtGjsjD7oh61wb5wWEku9Lh3yXHXIeznzEKwcMgLPUFRJmC0qAybEvwAgOh9sml2BIKdhzixw-aMJAN9LTh

Hello All!

So while I'm still not booked and don't have any real updates, I do have a couple comments.

Also, I figured I'd add Disney quotes in all my posts. Cause why not? Today's quote (in honor of the snowy winter blues):

pUQ1ZiWaDusNTPsq3BHncQQVQ-pVYUhyXcByzyYsPrN8Rg2OGdYB3Yc3fTziR1-YslkeuQUo-7kROBiawuaetUsJlJYurXMqnyGnybjSu2hnUlZVX1vguSLoLrwUJHoI2vIQAWid

Here's my thoughts today:

First~ I saw here on the DIS that ticket prices go up tomorrow. I knew that usually happens in February, but it just doesn't seem like a big enough increase to rush into booking just yet.

Last trip we took we booked waaay in advance, and I'd have liked to book even earlier! We started talking about our May 2016 trip in June 2015, though I'd been secretly dreaming of it for much, much longer. We booked early September.

Although I'd have liked to book already, I want to book with James. We live about an hour and a half apart (not bad but still) and we discussed our trip options last time I was there (last weekend of January). We decided on the 9 nights (over the original 8 planned) ((YAY!)) and decided on a 7-day park hopper (needed to book free dining) although I'm leaning towards 8 day since it's so affordable to just bump it up a day. We also talked about ADR's a little!

Now that the details are set, next weekend I'm headed up there and we're going to book! Maybe I'm being stupid basically throwing money out the door...but I want to book with James :sad: It's just no fun doing these things alone!

Side note: I booked ADR's alone last year before a 7:00am shift and it just didn't feel magical without James so I requested a morning shift the day before FP+'s and drove up to stay at James' so we could book at midnight together!!!
Double side note: Yes I most likely have problems
Triple side note: ADR's are on a Tuesday this year and I already put in for a night shift...

ANYWAYS! That was suppose to be a small comment about the price increase. I rant, a lot. RANDOM PIC FROM LAST TRIP!

gwKA1FCJ8mCHA--HFtmj0uw7RSlocSTrvrr3A-GAPSXFG6Y68AxlbnSPLeN91RD2GzhM0DAUoOYTTkG8gsFObTqrj_yzHGA8IQyyK2OxkCJaLqfJNnkvebDPlMxgJ9o7-WGx8rpc

Cause James loves Buzz.

Second~ My credit card expires this month and they sent me a new one to activate...BUT I'M NOT DOING IT!! CAUSE I GOT A DISNEY VISA!!! MY CREDIT CARD HAS ELSA ON IT!!!! Which is what I'll use to book the trip. I'll do monthly payments on the trip using my card and pay it off each month, which means I'll earn Disney points. James will book his half using my card too- he will give me the money in return. Basically for every $100 you spend, you earn 1 Disney reward point. Those points are like dollars you can use on anything Disney. Let's say we spend $2,000. (Just for the package-not including our flights or Memory Maker or any other purchases I'll be making) then we'd be getting $20 in Disney rewards dollars. You request a redemption card (as soon as you have atleast 20 reward dollars) and it's basically like a Disney gift card and can be used almost anywhere at Disney including food and snacks (and through Disney store).

I just got approved for my card yesterday, and I can't wait for it to arrive. Hopefully it's as easy as they make it sound!

Of course $20+ isn't a big dent in Disney spending money, but it goes in the same category as saving your pennies for Disney...every bit counts. For me this card works (no annual fee unlike my current card and lower APR rate) and the Disney dollars are an added bonus. Plus having Elsa on my card is AWESOME!

Let it goooooo let it goooooo

XMbSCJlSgP6MTWMdRIV71vZpxu7Wznf3vjVIL5svkc4YAXnG1vppy6cCL9XB3itbDvwdFlOvR_DYo-fRLRy6iZ-4toSDh-da-vZGKRdQGVxOfZDCDvXO0ABx_watay8s8ZTB7yoW

Welp that's it for today!! (I think...I thought I had another thing to tell you guys but now I can't remember!)

Another pic from our last trip to leave you guys with...photo cred of this one and first pic I posted goes to James:

HNd9Z1OdZb02QD2ANg2z6xWAvtJrRZJ0LKRXRfyrtdbIVbkWt-WC7Wq3e6A9bzduikpdiNmKxUZcih85M0dWhyFb6WtNXcpjebRQAqlNdJUkx_v6QLjh0zMcXVI_iua73bAORS_8

See y'all real soon!

:earboy2:

Thanks for the tips!! This is definitely what I'm most concerned about so I'm glad you have some positive feedback!

I am FULL of OCD questions! I'd love to have a TA to go to with all my issues! I might use one...I mean it's free so I might as well! Other than booking through the TA, the only thing I'd want them for is free dining. I know they generally will be as involved or as uninvolved as you want so I hope that'd be okay!

You guys must be SOOOO excited!!! 3 years without Disney...you are so due for a trip!!! Let the September countdown begin!
I basically use my TA for free dining and getting the best discounts possible. She lets me know the important dates and she even sends out the hours for the different parks. She also answers all of my OCD questions. Lol. I've used her for the last 4 trips we've taken. Lol. She's really amazing and never gets annoyed with me. Lol

I'm the same way as far as booking the trip goes. Which is kind of bad because, while my son loves actually loves going to Disney, he is totally not into the planning. He doesn't care where we stay or where we eat. Lol. He just cares about getting there.

My husband was the same way. I love that picture of the castle. Loving your trip report so far.

Joining in!!!! I absolutely love all of your pictures! AND September is the best time to go to WDW. Low crowds AND free dining is AMAZING!

Joining in!! I have a trip booked for August 2017! I am so excited!!!
Ahh SOO exciting! While I don't want to rush summer...I can't help but wish it were September! Summer always sadly flies by anyways, and although I adore Fall it's always so sad how quick summer goes. Atleast now we both have something to look forward to for end of summer!

I basically use my TA for free dining and getting the best discounts possible. She lets me know the important dates and she even sends out the hours for the different parks. She also answers all of my OCD questions. Lol. I've used her for the last 4 trips we've taken. Lol. She's really amazing and never gets annoyed with me. Lol
Hahah! I should book with a TA! I'm still not sold on it but hey if I don't have to worry about booking my own free dining I think it's worth it.

I'm the same way as far as booking the trip goes. Which is kind of bad because, while my son loves actually loves going to Disney, he is totally not into the planning. He doesn't care where we stay or where we eat. Lol. He just cares about getting there.

My husband was the same way. I love that picture of the castle. Loving your trip report so far.
My boyfriend is like your son in that aspect! He's happy to listen to me sometimes about Disney but if I ask his opinion he's all "Sure whatever you want." Ughh

Joining in!!!! I absolutely love all of your pictures! AND September is the best time to go to WDW. Low crowds AND free dining is AMAZING!
Woohoo!! September for the win!!! I'm most excited for free dining and squeezing every last minute of park time! I want to do a lot of late nights this trip!!! Roughly 200 more days!

Following along! We'll be there the 8th-17th!
Woop!! Is it September yet?? Seriously though I am SOO excited for a September trip!! Everything about it is pumping me up! I'm so glad I have fellow Disney lovers to countdown with.

OEr-FbPJf3NpTqYLVlIWL3rmMj36gjsHL81y-VEeA2riOIPzCiSMajmjvLWa5uyohC0falMHNO8W4pXpURbOf6R-e9jokbI4_C6aXIXbERWeqnWH9cuutu1yhF46mo4GQXZ0TC7J

DISNEY WORLD IS OFFICIALLY BOOKED!

...and that quote is basically mine and everybody's here planning style
when it comes to Disney vacations.

*Goal= Disney Vacation in this case*
I used my new Disney Visa card with Elsa on it...fun fact: Olaf is on the back laying on the beach with his sunglasses and drink! It is soo cute! I love the card, it's even sparkly!

My tax refund has touched down into my account (direct deposit for the win!) so I have all my Disney package paid off plus enough for the flights too. Not having to worry about saving up for the cost of vacation is a great relief. But I will say, in the past I have used the Disney Vacation Savings Account and I highly recommend it. Even if it's just $20 a week that you have taken out of your checking account, it really adds up. You can directly put it towards your vacation package, or request a Disney gift card, or request a full refund. I've used all those options and have never had an issue. Just something for y'all to look into if you want! It's completely free to use.

Vacation package details:
Sunday, September 10th - Tuesday, September 19th
8 day tickets w/ park hopper

203 Days to Go!

mBjXo26xsVd9TgfnBTIIltdEnrw36twDhPBoY68B1llZV1HDNudN8nkWvO5wHvfg4jSynfklEb4lXPNFJpW6zHGEaYl4bTG3EbSEZZVi3pZ6noD617uBU2N2mCm-uyddt0k_1JEO

Now onto the good stuff....ADR day is March 14th. That'll be here before I know it. It's hard to make plans without park hours being out. Right now Disney has posted most of August, just a few more days left, then it'll be September's turn!

James and I went through the menus yesterday of a ton of restaurants. Here's what we have so far...

Our 4 definite table service~

1. Be Our Guest
hi-IyzGBDEGHoXUX4dijut9zSYA5GX5hbAqAcYBCk0O9sYGWNhdlpEGp3s1kvL77__jWf_Euaxu33RnFjRvMMG46k8E5zhFqa9MAegNuJBOX7V0pA4hchIry4xjp0VkV18dyYcxt

2. Via Napoli
ocVbEpxdYtiHfQ-mSFsXlGlvnQfszKmDsc0GrZLyAuyN2DYFKGRM-9eP9mgrq8NSvdLRQflH3_P-CpaSMXnQG55tXCPXfiRU2hVMszw50hRXFBfd_ZoZ7sHvld4j4dbg9IQO9wIJ

3. Sci-Fi Dine-In

dVE9X1FrXQTLYzLrAFqn_CIfciWo602Cfdk8uoL_V9yXxKC4Y3hqoGr7JvqX2SXIj1-dvjldacarLCjf_EVimmH2MP7tvz9KHkhdukdGAolQ1_l8ziVRP-OQJt7hxqvpnhkP6yAE

4. Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom
Wq2iaQloUAE9Oi4ZdIns-mA0dlZScgxgq3Nqa3Y8a3O3XLstvbEWKSzIcvzUm9z48vheBnawI99ikbgRsliZt3bkldm9NdZnIIdi5LjIUxA1gXdzgZfXCVmdYsgXkBx0hksgXuxq

u2ML9vzo-z28wKdxm3Yav7l9EYygWRab2RSR9TuNdXZil3f5jOTpLAo-zkfEY1B4ZQWUny2ZIFs3j9je6TSPAqwDQ-W7QOpvwK6qQ1QnPdwGTFIv45dqZS_XfkUu2hcxiIIKhon5

Everywhere else will be new dining experiences! Which I am sooo excited about.

We will have 5 more table service credits!! So either 4 table service and a signature or 5 table service.
This next section is VERY text heavy..so I'm throwing in pictures from our last trip randomly just for the heck of it :cutie:

Here's our thoughts so far:

Epcot~
I loveee Epcot, so we're thinking of doing 3 visits here. Probably 2 full days (maybe with midday breaks) and then probably one night of just World Showcase after maybe half a day at a different park or a restful morning and early afternoon at the pool or maybe a trip to Disney Springs. ANYWAYS! One of these nights we want to do Garden Grill for dinner. We're pretty sure about this one. Then obviously Via Napoli another night.

We want one more dinner at Epcot. I've read about Chefs de France, and it looks good. But I'm not sold, especially because it looks like we'd just get exactly what we get at Be Our Guest...steak and french onion soup for me and just steak for James. We love steak and want it more than once this trip, so it's not an absolute deal breaker but it doesn't look comparable to Be Our Guest and I don't want to just eat there to use up a credit. I want to be excited for it! Also I'm sure some people like Chefs de France more than BOG, and if that's the case I'd love to hear some positive reviews of CdF!

Last trip we almost booked dinner at Coral Reef, but decided on Via Napoli instead. Though I do want to try Coral Reef someday, I sort of want to try somewhere else in World Showcase. I need suggestions!

The Princess' at Akershus look great, but the menu doesn't look that appealing to us. Same deal with Biergarten. Someday but not this trip.

La Hacienda de San Angel looks really nice, but I have to do some research on this one! Anyone a fan?
This sounds SO good:

"Taquiza-
Taco sampler featuring grilled chicken with green tomatillo sauce, grilled steak with roasted Chipotle sauce and rajas poblanos, pork Chilorio served with queso fresco, and battered fish served with a Mayo-Chipotle sauce topped with cabbage"
TACOS ON TACOS

Then there's San Angel Inn and though I love the atmosphere the food isn't appealing and I haven't heard anything good about it.

Le Cellier is one of those restaurants I've always wanted to try, but I could never justify spending so much on a steak. Now with the dining plan it's two credits. I wanted to do a signature this trip and I also know a LOT of people don't like it here and would rather get a steak at Yachtsman Steakhouse or Narcoossee's. But I REALLY want to try this restaurant and I LOVEEE that it's in World Showcase. Maybe...

Rose and Crown looks good, James would get the steak and I'd probably try either the fish and chips or the shepard's pie, depending on my mood!

Teppan Edo looks good but we have hibachi places here so I'm not sure I'd wanna try here over the other options (this trip anyways!)

That's all that's caught my eyes- okay that was clearly a lot, I have to narrow that down!

-Le Cellier
-Rose and Crown
-La Hacienda de San Angel

Anyone still with me?! So Via Napoli, Garden Grill, and _____.
So that's either 3 or 4 dining credits used in Epcot.
HELP ME DECIDE?

jx60LKN2lJXExNqVxjw_zTohntiMIA0GeWbPmZAyd0_5VqGYaT-2BM1TxPfEFWYllRH3EcPvAmwOcp9Lr-1qnCfOzV6km2bTk3PVj5ynAWHgkUIV_FJYw9E-yRJtjl68CdUORGum

Animal Kingdom~
We probably will do one long rope drop to close here (that's what I've done my past 2 trips) and maybe a second morning here, but assuming it's just one day this is what we have planned:
1. Tusker House for breakfast (River's of Light dining package)
2. Rainforest Cafe for dinner

So that's 2 dining credits used at AK.

3fQqJ90vIY2fADtjUstFOt6tZkPTgRfVQPaAJdjtA0EtAViK2fWpv3Oimkb7l16LJ4zB2pqgVgkSl8hbSEHtoGdwAMKYg5YUlk_7ogXufdj7qNwcRiOs7rH42xVeisrihIG2VZ56

Hollywood Studios~
We will probably do one full day here then a second night (maybe the day we do a 2nd Animal Kingdom morning).
1. Sci-Fi Dine-In
2. MAYBE Mama Melrose (Fantasmic dining package..never tried but maybe?)

1 or 2 credits used at HS.

tbvSeYDPik_U-kszu2QmezWBuXEklkTA0mQ6zehOC-3K_ATHpBJRTYdh2dpvGu6Rk6sRey0U3Og8VjNNBaxhpiFhJ_kK5Fq_dl8Xeg5tOIz56wAQEWu4Q6PfVA1Djnf-ZWjT2dbe

Magic Kingdom~
We want to spend 3 days here like at Epcot.
1. Be Our Guest dinner

2. MAYBE Crystal Palace for breakfast (Pre-park opening)?!

1 or 2 credits used at MK.

A0Dt3xcHnC45wCbGkx61T3baVsvoz8tQz4cfyTIKQbrYLR17LG6HNm90inct4R0YpkW1CegZqaE1Nu3A9SmEWtgD7cSEnvgJ0aTWJYTtlBUNYk8--GqK7XVIb6XwKX6vPr4K3PrG

Coffee is everything to me, by the way. Thanks to me, James is pretty addicted as well.

BQuZmhoeVH3k2Lgp_VW1ETJymiJaLtwkPrCPI1LdHLJXfUEmJKkNoskS3TgVYsgpPhnpNtWa03YqRE6Qkcb1Y6MyAD7aDqyxFTrr8v1IFS18ITHQWNeuODfL1bBmUD48PPQ9qF_Z

Originally I had Cape May Cafe, 1900 Park Fare, and Narcoossee's on our list. Since a monorail resort will be easy to get to from Magic Kingdom, I'm not completely ruling the GFlo's restaurants out but Cape May Cafe is definitely out. Our vacation style is nonstop parks all day so I'd like to stay in the parks to eat (though with a longer vacation we will be doing a lot more resting).

So that's about it for now until September park hours come out!

I'll probably change my dining plans a million times between now and ADR's but as of right now this is what I have:
1. Be Our Guest
2. Via Napoli
3. Garden Grill
4. Rose and Crown or La Hacienda de San Angel or Le Cellier
5. Rainforest Cafe
6. Tusker House
7. Sci-Fi Dine-In
8. Mama Melrose
9. Crystal Palace or this will go towards Le Cellier

SO MANY CHOICES I JUST DON'T KNOW GUYS!

I'd like to eat at Le Cellier myself we're planning on it in September but Crystal Palace is good too. We actually had a decent meal at San Angel Inn, but we've never been to La Hacienda de San Angel. The mac and cheese looks good at Chefs de France, but I haven't heard many good things about their food.

I'd like to eat at Le Cellier myself we're planning on it in September but Crystal Palace is good too. We actually had a decent meal at San Angel Inn, but we've never been to La Hacienda de San Angel. The mac and cheese looks good at Chefs de France, but I haven't heard many good things about their food.
I really am leaning towards Le Cellier! Maybe I'll also keep Crystal Palace and drop Mama Melrose. The mac and cheese at Chefs de France DOES sound delish. I definitely think I'll go here eventually, just not this trip.
It's funny...I didn't even know La Hacienda de San Angel was its own restaurant, I always thought it was the long name for San Angel Inn! I'm sure I can get tacos elsewhere instead of using a TS credit on them! Hmm maybe the food trucks at Disney Springs? I've never read their menus but nothing says food truck more than tacos.
Thank you so much for your input! I really feel like going with Le Cellier now :lovestruc

Wow! Your plans are a lot like mine. Well, as far as the food goes. Lol.

1. I want to do Be Our Guest for dinner. We did breakfast last year, but I want to try dinner there.

2. Love Via Napoli. One of our faves.

3. Garden Grill is one of out other favorite places to eat. Make sure to ask for a seat on the bottom row. Better view and the seats are more comfortable. Lol.

4. Of the three listed here I would do Rose and Crown. Le Cellier is a bit rich for me.

5. Rainforest is fun. I've always loved it.

6. Tusker House is another one we love.

7. Sci-Fi is so much fun. I'm planning to eat there on our trip.

8. Mama Melrose is a fun place to eat at. Even my picky son loves the food there. Lol.

9. I would do Crystal Palace. I love the characters here and the food is pretty good.

Wow. Sorry that got a bit lon winded. Lol. I love your plans and I'm a coffee addict also. And the coffee just tastes better at Disney. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter