One more ebay question (I'm sorry!)

cinmell

DIS Veteran
What do you do when a winning bidder doesn't pay within the amount of time you set in the auction? Do you send a friendly email reminder or do you have to go thru ebay?

I would send a reminder through ebay.

If you attempt to get your final value fee refunded, ebay will make you send a reminder to the buyer anyway, so it's best just to go through ebay.

I would send a friendly reminder. For me a lot of the time they'll just go and pay up after they receive the email.

I send a friendly reminder via email. I don't go through Ebay until about 3 weeks after the auction (my auctions state that payment is appreciated within 10 days, but I generally give people up to a month as long as they are in touch and respond to my email). 90+% of people pay within the first couple of days by Paypal, though.

I give them a week and then I let Ebay send the reminder. Why wait longer? If they are interested enough to bid then they should pay. I will allow extra time if they email and keep me informed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter