One Happy Dog Family Lands it for Halloween -- 12/29 final post and MVMCP link!!!

Hey :wave2: just wanted to drop in and say happy new year. I have just caught up with your halloween adventures :thumbsup2 wonderful pics and a fun filled 48 hours. I am popping over to your christmas adventures now, better late than never! A new year resolution in my house, mum gets more DIS time, I may even get that trip report completed, althought not sure there will be much appetite since it was 6 months ago :sad1:

Hey :wave2: just wanted to drop in and say happy new year. I have just caught up with your halloween adventures :thumbsup2 wonderful pics and a fun filled 48 hours. I am popping over to your christmas adventures now, better late than never! A new year resolution in my house, mum gets more DIS time, I may even get that trip report completed, althought not sure there will be much appetite since it was 6 months ago :sad1:

Oh TRs are always filled with good intentions!!! :laughing: DISing is just fun, so if you only have time for a little reading then that is what you have time for!!! Anyhow, Happy New Year to you, too! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter