One Day Two Parks Touring Plan

Stitch626Alien3

Earning My Ears
So I’ll be heading to Disneyland Paris for the first time in July! Unfortunately I’ll only have one full day to spend between the two parks. I’m planning to focus on things that are unique to DLP or different than their counterparts in the American parks. I’ll be traveling solo, so I’ll be able to take advantage of the single rider lines and fast passes. Does anyone have any recommendations for a touring plan for one day across both parks? Thanks for the help!

Not sure how the crowds will be in July but we did both parks in one day in November and it did feel really rushed but we weren't really in Paris to have a Disney vacation. We just didn't want to miss the opportunity to see the Paris parks. 2 days would have been plenty, but in one day we did exactly as you are planning. We hit the major differences and then focused on their versions of the classics and got in as many as we could. We were able to do Pinocchio, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Space Mt. Philharmagic, Small World, Tower of Terror, Rock N Rollercoaster, Crush's Coaster (which is a do not miss ride!), Ratatoulie, sp? and I think that is about it. The day seemed to fly by and the next thing you know we were standing there watching the fireworks. Their Disney Springs area is a madhouse when the parks let out so you may want to hit that before you go in the parks as both parks dump right out into the Springs area and seems to be the natural flow of the crowd to stop in and make all of their purchases at the end of the night. When I say madhouse, I mean it! Elbow to elbow people and not much of a chance of getting a table service meal at this time of night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter