One day dining plan. Is it worth it?

Kami

Mouseketeer
Hi. I'm renting pts for just one nt. I didn't think I could do the dining plan, but it looks like I can. I believe I read it is $55. Per day for dining plus.. Is this correct? I am spending one day relaxing in AKL and maybe checking out other resorts. I would like to eat a nice sit down meal that night and then use the qs and snack the next day in the parks. It's me and another adult. Is it worth it? Can I even use the dining plan on the night that I don't go into the parks and does it expire within 24 hrs? Ay advice would be great.

The price has gone up to almost $59 per night.

The credits will begin from the time you check in and be good until midnight of the day you check out.

Thank you for the help. I am going to look aver things to see if its worth it, but I'm leaning towards no.

Hi. I'm renting pts for just one nt. I didn't think I could do the dining plan, but it looks like I can. I believe I read it is $55. Per day for dining plus.. Is this correct? I am spending one day relaxing in AKL and maybe checking out other resorts. I would like to eat a nice sit down meal that night and then use the qs and snack the next day in the parks. It's me and another adult. Is it worth it? Can I even use the dining plan on the night that I don't go into the parks and does it expire within 24 hrs? Ay advice would be great.

The cost is dependent on when you are going. For 2013, the price of the regular DDP (1TS, 1CS, 1snack) is $55.59 for non-peak; $56.94 for peak/holiday. As the pp said, DDP credits are good until midnight of the day you check out.

Unless it was just a computer glitch, the prices for DDP have already gone up. As of a few weeks ago, people were reporting the following price even for the rest of 2013:

Quick Service:
Adult - 39.64/night booked
Child - 15.75/night booked

Regular Dining:
Adult - 58.66/night booked
Child - 18.88/night booked

Deluxe Dining
Adult - 104.94/night booked
Child - 29.51/night booked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter