one bedroom chances at 7 month window early November 2021 -OKW

mom2missmous

Mouseketeer
We are already booked at our home resort of BCV in a studio for our November 2021 trip(first two weeks of the month). We are thinking about the possibility of trying to move to a one bedroom at OKW for one of the weeks. What do you think our chances are of it being available?
I know it is F/w at Epcot, as well as the 50th for WDW ( and yes, I think Jersey week falls somewhere in there too!) This is our first time to be able to actually book at this time of year(I teach so my vacation time was chosen for me!)
If all goes well ,we will be retired( trip is sort of a celebration of that as husband should be retiring November 1st with me retiring previously in June hence the timing of the trip) We are pretty familiar with how things book /availability at "school ' vacation time, but Fall is all new to us. Any info would be appreciated!
PS We are looking at OKW Specifically due to lower points and laid- back "feel" of resort since we do not plan to do much park time.

OKW is one of your best chances. This year may be weird due to all the spare points out there.

It’s hard to imagine that you won’t get it if you waitlist for it. There’s a good chance you’ll get it right away.

The only thing standing in the way IMO is this: By April, will people feel comfortable that they’ll be able to travel by November? To the point where they’re booking big vacations in large numbers? Maybe?

It’s hard to imagine that you won’t get it if you waitlist for it. There’s a good chance you’ll get it right away.

The only thing standing in the way IMO is this: By April, will people feel comfortable that they’ll be able to travel by November? To the point where they’re booking big vacations in large numbers? Maybe?
If the masks and distancing aren’t lifted at the parks, you’ll have no trouble getting a room.

If you are thinking of moving one of your weeks, I would book both of your BC weeks separately so you can modify just one of the weeks.

If you are thinking of moving one of your weeks, I would book both of your BC weeks separately so you can modify just one of the weeks.
I may be wrong but I believe I may be able to modify my trip and just drop the back half of my time while keeping the first part intact? I would do this right at the 7 month mark. and we would not chance waitlisting just switch if available, because we would be reusing the points from our second week of studio to book it (yes, I know we may need to kick in a few extra points) If not, then we certainly won't "suffer" if we have to spend the whole time in the BCV studio-lol! But if I can adjust it, I'm sure there are others out there that would love to have our studio (providing things are more"normal" and the F/W still is going on.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter